7

At the tree ( third person )
Catelyn, Master Luwin, Robb, Theon and a few other's were gathered at the big white tree.

" I don't think Bran fell from that tower..." Lady Catelyn said. Theon looked at Robb a little bit concerned.

" I think the Lannisters has something with this...no one in the north has valerian steel. " she said.

All of them talked for a while until they made a decision. Lady Stark were gonna ride to King's landing to warn Ned Stark about the Lannisters.
On the way inside the castle Theon stopped Robb.
" What's with you?..." Robb asked him. Theon looked at him worried. " You know that Savannah isn't a Lily. She is a Lannister.." he replied. "....How do you possibly know that..." Robb said. He already knew of course but he swore to Savannah not to tell anyone.
" I saw her and Sir Jaime talking...Comon! I know you know. We can't trust her!! " Theon exclaimed.

" Theon....She's diffrent.. " Robb said as he began walking away. He didn't want his mother to know that Savannah were a Lannister and daugther to Jaime Lannister.

Robb were on his way to Savannah's chambers.
Savannah were brushing her hair as she looked herself in the mirror.

Robb sneaked up behind her and picked her up her feet and scared her. Savannah screamed as he picked her up.
" Robb! Put me down! " she said while laughing. Robb chuckled. " Fine then. " he said put her down.

Savannah's wound were starting to heal after the incident that happend a few days go and were able to work as a servant again

" How did your meeting go? " Savannah asked him. Robb rolled his eyes before speaking. " My mother is gonna travel to king's landing and worn my father about the Lannisters. She thinks the Lannisters has something to do with Bran's fall.

Savannah's smile faded as quick he mentioned 'Lannister'.
" Robb....Catelyn can never know...." She said.

" Know what? " a voice said. Robb and Savannah's eyes widened as they revealed is was Catelyn. " Uhm....I-" Savannah said but got caught.
" You're a Lannister?..." Catelyn said harsh.

Savannah got scared and couldn't say a word. She was scared that she was gonna get kicked out. " Mother...Savannah is nothing like the other Lannisters. " Robb said.

Catelyn looked at Savannah in disbelief before walking away.

Savannah was numb. She didn't want Catelyn to hate her. Savannah rushed outside to the yard and jumped on a horse. " SAVANNAH! " Robb yelled as he raised after her. He also jumped on a horse and rode behind her.

" SAVANNAH PLEASE STOPP! " He yelled.
As they got to a lake Savannah hopped of the horse and immediately started sobbing. Robb came up to her and made her stand and face him.
" Savannah....I'm gonna say this...Lannister or Lily...You are still my best friend.." he said.

" It's not just that! I know Catelyn never liked me! I know she pretended to like me and Jon aswell. Me and Jon are outsiders okay?! Theon is the only one she likes and can stand beside without getting a glare. " She sobbed.

" Savannah....You know what my father did to her..." he said.
" So what?! Jon didn't do anything to her! " Savannah exclaimed.

Robb just looked at his best friend cry and felled to the ground again.
Robb got on his knees and pulled Savannah near him. " I'll talk to her before she leaves tomorrow.." he said and hugged her.

( Savannah's POV )
I looked up at him. He looked down at me. I have never seen him give so mutch attention to me. I guess it changed after he found out about me being treated like garbage.

" I'm glad I meet you, Robb Stark. " I said.
He began smiling before replying. " I'm glad I meet you aswell. ".

Me and Robb drowned in each other's eyes before he leaned in and kissed her . And she kissed back.
She didn't quite understand the whole situation about them.

Sorry for the short chapter! <3
// L.J.L