13

Later on the day we got a raven from King's Landing about Ned Stark.

" It's Sansa's handwriting " Robb said in disbelief as we read the letter.

" It's her handwriting but it is the Queens words. " Maester Luwin said.

" Oh my god...." I said. The Lannisters took Ned Stark and the daughters as their prisoners.
I couldn't belivie it. And the fact it was my own family made me wanna break down. But deep inside I knew that the Lannisters could do this.

" The f*cking Lannisters " Theon said as we looked at me with disgust. " IT'S YOUR FAMILY'S FAULT AND I KNEW THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEN! "

I got furious at the lash out he gave me. " THEON I'M NOT LIKE THEM! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY DID THIS! " I lashed back at him.

Robb didn't say anything. He looked furious and left the room to get some air. He couldn't even look at me. I didn't do anything.

***
" ROBB! " I shouted as I ran up to him and took him by his arm making him face me.

" Please I-....You won't even look at me! " I said with hurt in my eyes.

Robb didn't react as I spoke. He was hurt, betrayed and furious. " Leave me alone!  The disgusting Lannisters took my father and sisters as prisoners. Seriously your family disgust me! " He lashed which made me flinch.

He had never lashed out on me before.
" I-I'm disgusting to you then?...." I said as I took a step away from him.

Robb who now regretted what he said tried to step closer to me but I kept backing away from him. " Iff I'm so disgusting to you then it would be better iff I left huh? " I said with now a broken heart and tears dropping down my face.

" Savannah I- " he said as he tried to take my hand but I yanked it away from his touch.
" Save it! I'm going to the wall to visit Jon. " I said walking away.

" For how long? "

" A few days! "

And with that I went to my chambers and packed my stuff. At the door frame stood Rickon. " You're leaving? " he said with disbelief.

I walked over to him and kneeled down to him to get to his height. " I am. But I'll be back in a few days. " I said with tears still running down my face.

" You promise? "

" I promise you, my prince.

***
As I stood by my horse preparing my travel to the wall Robb walked up to him.
" You can't ride there alone. I wont't let you. Please just let me send you two guards with you. " Robb begged me.

I faced him and took a deep breath. " Okay, but I'm promising you that just that I'm going to the wall doesn't mean I'm gonna join them. I promised Jon to visit him before he left. " I said and Robb nodded at my answer.

I got up on my horse wearing my winter clothes. Robb, Rickon, Theon, and Hodor with Bran on his back watched me as I left for the wall.

" You think she would come back? " Theon said still looking at me as I left.

" I hope she does, Theon. I don't know what I'll do with out her. And I know I deeply upset her but I have to respect her wishes. " Robb answered Theon as he watched me disappearing out of Winterfell.

Sorry guys! This is just a filler chapter!
I have some more longer chapters for you to read next.
L.J.L