13. Greetings to the grandparents

The Armstrong's were shocked. When did his parents die. "Yes,they died sweet pea. But I am Lucky , these are Dariah's parents. So they are my parents too". He smiled a little at that. Then they heard commotion . "Elizabeth ! You listen to me!". It was Logan's voice. He surprisingly had a deep voice. "No I don't have to listen to you Logan". Followed by foot stamping. And an exaggerated humph. "I am your brother. I a, trying to protect you-".Logan snapped. "I don't need your protection!". She snapped. "Guys be quiet. Molly and brother in law are resting." Hugh said with a bored voice. He was always the bored looking fellow and more than half the time kept to himself. And though he didn't say much ,he was much more refined than Devin ,and Logan. His etiquette were on par with Johan's . Of course they didn't know their grandson ,whom was five when they last saw him woud be refined. He had a head a dark mahogany had which he took meticulous care to cut and style. His hair was in a side flinch boy cut. With blue eyes that match that of Tracy and Molly.

Elizabeth humphed again and became quiet. Louisa said ",Hugh is right. Why don't you two go outside and sort out your differences". She kindly suggested. Devin said ",You have to grandmother and grandfather first", Devin said quietly. "Alright". Said Elizabeth with a tilted nose. Her hair unlike everyone else was dark brown towards the scalp but the ends of her hair were blonde,giving her a strange light brown hair as though she hair dyed it. Her eyes a startling green,unlike Devin's vibrant green or Louisa's swamp green that could seduce anyone or unlike Logan's green-grey eyes. Logan was a slight anormaly in the family. He had bleached yellow hair ,his blonde tapering on white with an aristocratic nose and poise.

They entered the room. They were all very impressive children. They looked noble in every sense. Seeing their grandparents the girl elizabeth curtsied exertly ",Grandmother ,grandfather ,greetings. I am Elizabeth King." Then stood back as Hugh stepped forward and bowed ",I am Hugh. I believe you are both well". The couple were shocked. But they kept it in. Hugh was very refined and noble in all aspects. His movements screamed elegance. Logan stepped forward. With him following Joel and Devin ,his hair was shoulder length, with such beautiful curls and added to his sharp chiseled features despite being only fourteen he was almost as tall as Devin ,slightly lanky ,but he was screaming with handsomeness. His heroic structure and his pursed lip made him seem like an ice prince. A prince indeed."Greetings ,Grand mother. Grandfather. I am Logan". His voice. Is deep. Too deep for a fourteen year old boy. But it suits his features. His voice almost rustic and deep. He was too heroic.

"Hello my children ", Emily stood up and went to them and kissed their cheeks. They were shocked ,she usually would greet them from afar. "Such beautiful and handsome children". Then she went to Tracy and picked her up and kissed her meanwhile Johan greeted his grandchildren with hugs and kisses. All of this was a heart warming scene. To a an like Mr King ,it was all he could ever ask for.

They catches up ,and talked for a while. Dariah woke up at night while Mr King was about to cook , Emily denied and cooked herself. Then at night when it was time for people to sleep ,Mr King said ",Should I go and book you a place at the inn mom and dad?". He asked. Dariah was shocked he called them that. Emily shook her head. Most of the time she would demand to be placed in an inn when she visited them. Then they heard a voice ",They can sleep at my house. It is fully furnished. " she was in a bad space. "No honey -"Dariah began. "It is okay mom. It is not far from here. It is cold ,we have furnished those two bedrooms. "she said.

Emily smiled ".That's a wonderful idea Sweety. Are you sure ?". She asked. Molly nodded. Then said "I want to sleep there today ,if it's fine?". She asked Daraih with hopeful eyes. Dariah did not have the heart to deny her. "Okay . Logan ,Hugh and Devin can share a room there , Tracy ,Loiusa and Elizabeth can share a room here. And we'll take care of Joel for you ". She smiled. ",I cant. I have somewhere to be, good night." Devin said before leaving through the door. Daraih said "Devin!". But he was already gone.