Introduction. (Chris's POV with a bit of PJ's)

Present day.

I stepped outside, allowing the rain to soak my hair, and drip down my face. As I shut the door behind me, I heard his voice coming from the small appartment block, screaming my name. One step at a time, I made my way down the short section of stairs, as he swung open the door, sobs escaping his trembling mouth. "Chris. Chris please, come back. Please." He begged, more sobs reaching my ears whilst I stopped walking, shivering in the cold and wet. I felt his arm touch mine, as he swung me around. "Chris, Please. Just come back, please." I closed my eyes, wanting to block him out. He kept repeating, pleading for me to come back inside. "St-stop shouting." I asked, now squeezing my eyes shut. Each time a rain drop tapped my head, a throbbing pain rattled throughout my body. "I'm not shouting, Chris. Please, come in." He screamed. A high pitch scream that ecoed through my ears. "Stop, STOP, STOP," I chanted over, cowering down, covering my head with my arms. My ears throbbed painfully, And my head started burning up. I breathed one sharp breath, and that's all I remember until I woke up.

Pj's POV:

As Chris collapsed onto the concrete floor, his upper half falling down the steps slightly, I screamed. More tears started streaming down my face, only to be washed away by the heavy rain. I bent over, grabbing Chris under his arms, before half-walking, half-dragging him back inside, and into my apartment. I gently placed him onto my sofa, with a lot of work, and stared down at him. His mouth was drooped, his eyes closed, and rain drops still falling down his red face. I wiped away the drops falling off his nose, before wiping my own tears. This was all my fault. If only I hadn't of gone out that night, it would have all been okay. Why didn't I just listen to Dan?

______________________________________________________

A/N: Dun dun dun. Haha no but I hope you guys liked the introduction thingy c: Hopefully it starts to get more interesting soon. Please vote and fan. c: