Chapter 10

Rose's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to as cool wind was hitting my body, making me shiver. Sun had already risen and the sky was clear. I yawned and got up as I stretched. I slept well out here rather than inside the mansion, just the fact that my neck hurts a bit. After cracking my neck, I left the garden and went outside the gates.

I was walking through the alleys where it was silent. Not a single sound could be heard except the low sounds of my shoes tapping the road.

____

I was back at the mansion after an hour of a silent walk and went inside. It was still early in the morning so, I had enough time to take a shower and get ready before going to college.

"You're finally back, thank god. I thought you were gonna get drunk again." Dylan said as I noticed him sitting on the couch, his eyes filled with concern, as usual.

Not paying attention to him anymore, I went upstairs to my room and locked the door from inside, walking towards the closet to get some clothes before I went to the bathroom.

____

After taking a shower and drying my hair, I put on my clothes and left the bathroom.

I brushed my hair, making the front strands fall on my eyes which were lifted up by the headband I wore after that and made them fall back above it.

After wearing a pair of silver hoop earrings, grey socks and black boots, I finished it by putting a cap on my head and finally grabbed my phone, slipping it into my pocket. I then grabbed my backpack and left my room.

I went downstairs and entered the dining hall, where everyone was gathered, well dressed.

"Good morning." Dylan said but I didn't answer and sat on my usual seat.
Damien and Robert were talking about some serious stuff which I didn't pay attention to, Ryan was eating his toast, David was stabbing his fried egg with the fork he was holding and Dylan was passing me the toast and butter but all I was doing, was staring at the table when my phone started ringing, bringing me out of my blank thoughts.

I pulled it out of my pocket to see who it was. All of them started staring at me and I answered it.

"Yeah?" I asked, grabbing the mug of tea the maid had just served me and sipping it.

"Where?" I asked as the person on the other side told me to meet up with him on Monday.

He is coming back here.

"Alright." I said and hung up, putting the mug down on the table.

"Who was that?" Robert asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Just answer the question, Rose." He said, holding his anger.

"As far as I remember, this shouldn't be any of your concern. Stop pretending like you care when you don't. Get a life and stop entering in mine." I said all calmly when I really wanted to punch someone and left the hall, walking out of the mansion.

I left for college and while I was walking, two boys came from behind me and started walking along me on both of my sides. Of course. It has to be them.

"Good morning, cutie." They both said at the same time.

I didn't respond and put my hands in my pockets.

"Last time, you punctured our car tire, it was repaired easily but we decided to walk with you today." Tyler told me.

"You were getting on my nerves." I said, not regretting the decision I had made at all.