You And Tanjiro Squash A Spider

Tanjiro is seen eating with Inosuke and Zenitsu as he looked at the other room. "Y/n... when are you going to wake up...?"

Tanjiro resolved most of the issues and buried the dead bodies. Tanjiro and to carry you and Nezuko on his back, but Nezuko kept scratching the box every few minutes to be let out. But Tanjiro didn't let her out, in case of Inosuke and the fact that you haven't awoken yet. He could only imagine what kind of rage Nezuko would have on Inosuke. They all arrived at the "healing house." You would've called it, and they examined all the wounds. Out of all of them, you were the one with the most injures. Your wounds were healing slowly, even with the doctors help, there wasn't much they could do for someone who's part demon. You were sleeping in a separate room and Tanjiro came into check on you.

"Y/n, thank you... for protecting Zenitsu and Nezuko..." Tanjiro said and held your hand as your wounds continued to heal. "I was worried that your demon nature would bury the kind heart that you used to have. Even though you've changed, it's always been to be stronger for us, hasn't it?"

Tanjiro is seen looking at you practicing your demon breathing on the mountain. "I could smell your fear of failure when you trained. You thought you needed to change to be stronger in this new world we've been thrusted into. Maybe, you thought that if you changed... then me and Nezuko wouldn't have to..."

Another wound closed and Tanjiro smiled with sadness. "And you still protect others, inspire them, just like you had before... that's why I know you're still the same Y/n you've always been... always getting hurt and changing for the sake of others..."

He got up and put the box in your room. "Take care of him, Nezuko."

He closed the room door and soon, Nezuko came out of the box. She looked around and then saw you. "?!"

She rushed to you and looked at you all over. She lifted your arm to see the burns were still healing and your bones were legs were almost done healing. The only thing left was the rest, she sat down above your head and lifted it. She put your head in her lap and rested her forehead on yours. She closed her eyes and held your face with her hands in silence. You were seen in a black void.

"..." You continued to walk until you saw what you were looking for. "The well."

You saw the broken well and sat down. "The last place I saw my family, even though I don't know anything about them other than my mom, I still know that this was the last place I saw them. But why, this is... what's so important about this well?"

You looked around and could only see trees and a grassy plain. "This doesn't really help me know where it is...sigh...I guess that only makes me want to know more... if sis is still doing her train job, then I might catch her and ask her about it."

You walked away from the well and suddenly your eyes shot open. "Ugh...!"

"!" Nezuko looked down at you and you held your head.

"What...? What happened?!" You looked up to see Nezuko and blushed. "N-N-Nezuko?! Ah, sorry!"

You tried getting up and walking out but  Nezuko hugged you. "Hmph!"

"...?" You were confused and Nezuko started glaring at you. "E-Eh? Did I worry you? I'm sorry."

"MHMHMH!!" She hugged you tighter and you sigh and gave her headpats. "..."

"Alright, Nez. I'm done, all healed up,
Let's get back out there." You said as Nezuko wasn't convinced. You grabbed the handle to open the door but Nezuko poked your back. "GAH!!!"

You blushed and glared at Nezuko who simply pointed to the bed. You sighed and just laid down again as Nezuko lifted your head and put it in her lap. "Thank you...Nezuko."