You Visit A Swordsmith Village

You wondered how Zenitsu was doing he got dragged off to go do a solo mission before hearing some of the commotion. It's been a month since you've became a Tsuguko under Shinobu, and you kept a stead mark in training. Over all, nothing much as changed except you becoming a speed demon. Uzui did give you some tips on moving stealthily through the terrain so there was a hint. In the forest, is where we'd find you. You took out your new sword out of its sheath. It is the same as any katana from the handle to slightly above the hilt, but above that, the weapon loses its blade and is replaced by a rod. It ends in a needle-like tip while the sides of the needle like tip is curved so you could slice through demons while also using the needle to thrust and stab. Apparently, the "stinger" is designed for injection of Wisteria poisons into Demons, as you used your newly found medical expertise to end demons quicker. Like Shinobu, you have also modified the weapon's sheath, using it as a portable poison mixer and loader. Your katana's hilt is designed to bear resemblance to a puddle of blood mixed in drops of Poison. The blade is lavender purple in color. You also cut the sleeves of the fire rat robe and gave it to Nezuko for some level of protection.

"Where have you been all my life?" You smiled at your new blade, holding it while twisting it around. You then put it away and headed back into the butterfly mansion. When you arrived, there was lots of screaming and yelling. You heard the voice of Tanjiro and smiled. "It's about time."

You reached the door as Inosuke was shouting and slid it open, standing up straight. Everyone looked at you as you had a 'Shinobu' glare. "Oi, quiet down in here."

"A-Ah, Y/n! Welcome back!" Aoi shouted as she held back Inosuke. "How'd the mission go?"

"It went great, just training a bit before I headed back." You then looked at Tanjiro. You smirked and crossed your arms. "Well, my friend. You've definitely seen better days."

"Y/n? Is that you? Your tone shifted...Nice haircut." Tanjiro said as you shrugged.

"I had some help, your family never did trust me with my own hair

"I had some help, your family never did trust me with my own hair." a truer statement hadn't been stated today. "Glad you're awake."

"I'm glad... you and Inosuke are safe... thank you for taking care of...Nezuko." he said still tired out.

"It's not a problem. I'll probably do it for the rest of my life." You then turned to Inosuke. "I'm pretty sure I told you not to move. You resisted the medicine so you need to be careful. You'll be able to go back to work tomorrow."

"REALLY?! ALRIGHT!" Inosuke charged out the room as you noticed Tanjiro was sleeping. You simply smiled and walked out as well.

A week had gone by, Tanjiro made a full recovery. Though he wasn't in shape. "Nghhh, this sucks. Yeah, my stamina's not coming back. I can't stretch flat out."

You looked at him as a sister pulled his arms back. "It's understandable, you've been sleeping for 2 months."

"Hmm... did I new a new sword while I was sleeping? I chipped my old one." as soon as he said that, you and the sisters flinched.