Who Are You?

"This is the upper moon?! Even without the eye, you can definitely tell!" You held the Tessaiga in your hands along with your other sword. "It doesn't matter! I just have to win!"

You took the sword and put it in your mouth, using your bow and arrows in a blink of an eye.

You shot it at Kokushibo and he dodged it and appeared to your side. "It seems... you are good... with a bow... like your grandmother."

You dropped the bow and pulled out the Tessaiga. "Wait till you see what else I've got."

"Demon Breathing 1st Form: Kenatsu!" You tried to cut him without touching him by firing small concentrated wave of your demonic energy

"Demon Breathing 1st Form: Kenatsu!" You tried to cut him without touching him by firing small concentrated wave of your demonic energy. When he disappeared you immediately stabbed the Tessaiga in the ground and pulls it upwards, unleashing pillars of his demon energy from the ground. Your senses weren't working against him. "Is he moving faster than my senses can keep up?! Alright, repetitive actions, hopefully it will help."

"That technique is... quite good. Your mother also... created her own form..." Kokushibo spoke behind you as you senses finally caught up. "And her father before her..."

"I'll make you draw that sword!" You shouted as you used Poison Breathing First Form-Y/n's Claws. You quickly moved your sword forward, forming a very large amount of poison in five massive waves shaped like a claw, which went at him but he appeared a couple yards away from you. You chained the forms and used Demon Breathing 2nd Form- Wind Scar. You looked the rift, or scar, between his demon auras. Once you found it, you quickly swung the sword into the rift, releasing a powerful energy wave that went at him.

"You're right, I should unsheathe my blade as well or else it would be rude of me..." Kokushibo used his Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace. He quickly drew his sword and slashed at you swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.

"GGGHHHH-!!!!" Your hand came straight off as you opened your mouth and grabbed the sword with your mouth and dashed at him. "Alright, Asshole! You want fast, we can get fast! Heart! Beat! Faster!!"