Chapter 3!

**so i know i updated already today but i felt like being nice and posted ANOTHER chapter!! yay! i really hope you guys like it... and thanks for the 20 reads in one day! crazy!<3 hope you like the chapter :)**

Its Amna's POV!

               “AND THEN, Niall trips over the wire and lands his face flat into the cake.” Liam says, and we all start cracking up.

               After eating the Nando’s that came in, we all finished our homework, then decided to walk to the Pioneer Market(our nearest corner store) to get some candy and slushies, then watched ‘Titanic’, and now we were just sitting around talking and telling stories.

               Niall’s face was blood red, “Thanks for telling everyone, mate.” He says to Liam.

            “No problem.” Liam says taking a strawberry from the fruit platter on the coffee table infront of him.

               I laugh and look down at my watch.

               “Oh crap! Kenzie it’s already 11:30! Sorry guys we got to go… my mom said to be home by eleven.” I say starting to get my things together “Kenzie are you sleeping over or do you want me to drop you home?”

               “I’ll just sleep over at your house. That okay?” Kenzie says

               “Of course.” I reply.

               “I’m guessing I'm going to have to drop you guys off considering we walked here and you don’t have a car, Amna” Niall says getting up.

               “Oh, right. Thanks a ton.” I say and I walk towards the door with Kenzie.

               We all head outside when Niall gets his keys and get in his car. The car ride consisted of weak conversation and when Niall or I tried to start one, it just went downhill because we were all tired; it had been a long day anyways. We finally reach my house and Kenzie and I get out.

               “Thanks Nialler!” I yell as I run up my driveway.

               “Anytime babe!” he yells back and I can’t help but smile at that.

             Niall zooms away in his car.

               I get to the front door and rummage through my bag but can’t seem to find the keys.

               “Um… Kenzie?” I say

               “You forgot your keys again didn’t you.” Kenzie says as if it’s an everyday event.

               “Um… yeah kind of… window?” I say trying to sound the most excited I can but we both know its 11:45 and we’re both tired and not up for climbing through my window to get inside, and no one can even open the door for us because my mom is working.

               “I hate you.” Kenzie says heading to the side of my house.

               We pry open the window and net and climb through.

               “Love you too!” I say in response to that comment about hating me.

               We head upstairs to my room and get changed, and right when we hit the beds, we’re both into a deep sleep.

***

Now it’s Mackenzie's POV!

I wake up to the loud booming thunder and lightning flashing in Amna’s room. I look at the clock. 3:34 a.m. Great, I'm never going to be able to get back to sleep. I look over at the bed Amna was sleeping on, and all I see is the ruffled comforter half on and half off of the bed.