chapter 5!!

**** UPDATING! like i said, one chapter everyday! :) anyways... i hope you like it! <3***

It’s Amna's POV!

               “Hey Liam, where are you goi-“ But Zayn gets cut off by Liam slamming the front door closed and leaving.

               “What was that?” I say, surprised.

               “I don’t know” Zayn says looking at Niall, Louis and Harry with a face that says, ‘do you know anything about this?’ and they all just shrug.

               There was a moment of silence before Harry says, “We should go… see what’s with Liam.” Gesturing for the others to come too, and they all agree and start getting up.

               I can’t help but be a little disappointed.

               “Well okay, bye guys, see you tomorrow!” I say in attempt to bring the mood up at least a little bit when we’re all at the door.

               “Yeah, see you around, Amna” Niall says with a smile before he closes the door behind him.

               I stand there for a second, almost mad, but then curiosity gets the better of me. What could be wrong with Liam? I should call in a couple hours to see what’s up. But just then I remember Kenzie. She wasn’t coming after Liam, or she hasn’t come down for this whole time, so I decide to go upstairs.

               I head up the stairs and go down the hallway. She’s probably in my room, so I go to my room and try to open the door, but when I try to open the door, it’s locked.

               “Mackenzie?” I say by the door. No answer.

               “Mackenzie?” I say louder this time. “Look I know you’re in there. It’s either that or a random alien from mars came through my window, locked the door and left.”

               I put my ear against the door and hear slight sobs.

               “Mackenzie are you crying?” I ask, starting to get worried. “What on gods earth happened? Did Liam do anything to you? What did he do?”

               Just as I say that, the door swings open and I nearly fall over. I look up at Kenzie and see that her eyes are bloodshot red and pouring with tears, her face is swelled up, and her sleeve is all wet from the tears and snot.

               “Liam. Didn’t. Do. ANYTHING.” Kenzie says harshly before slamming the door in my face nearly chopping my nose off.

               “Mackenzie you’re scaring me. Just tell me what happened? Please? I really want to help. Do you want me to talk to Liam?” I say.

               The door opens again, but this time only a crack, and I see Kenzie’s arm come out and throw something, and closes the door again. I look down and see her phone.

               “You want me to text Liam?” I say picking up her phone, but when I press the unlock button I see a message from Josh. Or as the name in her phone is, ‘              My most amazing boyfriend, Josh’, and immediately I understand. The text itself says something flirtatious and the name in her phone says they’re dating. Liam probably saw it. But why would Liam get so worked up about that? Yeah, I mean, he could get a little jealous, but storming out like that?

               “Mackenzie, did you tell him that you and Josh aren’t dating anymore? Why would Liam make such a big scene you guys aren’t even dating.” I say, hearing her sob more then before. “Kenzie please stop, let me in and tell me exactly what happened.”