Chapter 8!

***SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! writers block :( this is the last chapter by the way c:******

               Its Amna's POV!

               “EWWW GUYS STOP IT IM GOING TO BE BLIND BY THE END OF THIS!” I say shielding my eyes and hoping Liam and Kenzie are done kissing. That was about the fifth time they kissed.

               Kenzie and Liam laugh when they finally stop kissing. “Well sorry we’re just so happy to be back together” Kenzie says.

               “Yeah, yeah.” I say rolling my eyes and taking a sip of my smoothie.

               We’re finishing up eating and decided to sleep over at Liam’s house. Well Kenzie begged when I finally decided to agree to it.

               BZZZT BZZT. Liam’s phone vibrates; he takes it out of his pocket and looks down to read the text, and so does Kenzie who’s sitting next to him. They look at each other and then look at me.

               “What?” I say. “What does it say?”

               “Oh nothing…” Liam says texting on his phone.

               “No, tell me.” I say walking over.

               “Nothing.” Liam says putting his phone back in his pocket.

               I look at Kenzie and Liam, “I hate you guys.” I say and walk back to my seat.

               “We better get going now, it’s getting late.” Kenzie says gathering up our garbage and throwing it out.

               At that we all head out the door to Liam’s house.

               ____

               When we get to Liam’s house we change straight into our pj’s and sit on the couch.

               “So what do you guys want to do?” I say.

               “Let’s just talk.” Kenzie says, getting up to go to the kitchen.

               “About…?” Liam says taking a grape from the bowl Kenzie just brought in.

               “I don’t know anything. What are you guys doing tomorrow?” Kenzie says.

               “Going to school.” I say unenthusiastically.

               “Great. Fun. Anything else?” Kenzie says.

               “Why don’t we hang out tomorrow? We could get the boys to come too; we all haven’t hung out for a while.” Liam says. “Harry, Zayn, Louis, and… Niall”

               My heart skips a beat when Liam says Niall’s name.

               “Yeah…” I say taking a grape from the bowl.

               Just then, the doorbell rings.

               “Who’s that?” I ask.

               Liam shrugs, “I don’t know, but can you get that please?”

               I nod my head and get up. I get to the door, and right when I open it, I see Niall standing in the door way.