Chapter 49

"If I manage to save Their Highnesses... Please spare my family." Young Master Rosea said to the Emperor and Loyd.

"What do you mean?" The Emperor asked him. "It is as I said." Young Master Rosea said.

"Those three... I'm sure you'll be able to save their lives because of me." Young Master Rosea said.

With the triplets.

"Hey. Answer me." The man who have a dark magic on his palm asked the three. The triplets stare at him.

"How many do you want me to break? Huh?" that man asked them coming closer to them make they flinched at him.

"Hey. That's enough of your pranks. If they get hurt, His Grace..." The second man said stopping him. "Ah, let go." The first man said. "You know, them losing an arm won't hinder the plan." The third man said.

"You have to break their habits, and make them beg on their stomachs! They're arrogant illegitimate children!" The third man yelled.

"Arjen, Ali." Arien called their name in telepathy.

"Yeah." Alice and Arjen said in telepathy.

"I'd rather die before I go along with them." Arien said in telepathy.

"... I agree." Arjen said in telepathy.

"Me too." Alice said in telepathy.

"N͢o͢ o͢n͢e͢ w͢i͢l͢l͢ c͢ry͢ f͢o͢r u͢s͢ e͢v͢e͢n͢ i͢n͢ o͢u͢r d͢e͢a͢t͢h͢s͢."

"T͢h͢i͢s͢ i͢s͢ w͢h͢y͢ I͢ d͢i͢d͢n͢'t͢ f͢e͢e͢l͢ a͢ s͢l͢i͢g͢h͢t͢ t͢ru͢s͢t͢ i͢n͢ D͢u͢k͢e͢ R͢o͢s͢e͢a͢. H͢e͢ w͢a͢s͢ j͢u͢s͢t͢ a͢ h͢y͢p͢o͢c͢ri͢t͢e͢ a͢n͢d͢ a͢ v͢i͢l͢l͢a͢i͢n͢. I͢f͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ t͢h͢e͢ c͢a͢s͢e͢, t͢h͢e͢n͢ R͢i͢o͢l͢u͢ i͢s͢ a͢l͢s͢o͢..."

"R͢i͢o͢l͢u͢..."

"I wonder if he's with them?" Alice asked in telepathy. Arjen and Arien glance at her.

"... It's obvious. Duke Rosea introduced us to him." Arien said in telepathy.

"We can't just trust anyone." Arjen said in telepathy.

"The only trustworthy people were Ishina, Sara, the red haired man and the silver hair man. But now..." Alice said in telepathy. The three look down in sadness.

"Hey, you guys. Why aren't you answering? Do you really want to feel a pain?" The third man asked them while holding a black magic. "Suit yourself." Arjen said to them.

"You're gonna kill us no matter what anyway. Did you think we would beg you guys?" Arjen said coldly at them.

"As if we're gonna beg you. We're not a losers who just listen to someone pathetic like you and Duke Rosea." Alice said glaring at them.

"Right! We won't surrender to lowlifes like you!" Arien said to them.

"Are they really kids?" The first man though looking at them in shock. "I was just trying to scare you before, but not anymore." The third man said. "What?" The second man asked in shock.

"I really want to break something now." The third man said flaring the magic in rage and looking down at the triplets.

"Arrogant shits!" The third man yelled and throw the dark magic to them.

"We're dead....!" The triplets though closing their eyes. Suddenly a flash come at them and protected them from the dark magic.

"Oh, my eyes...!" The three man shouted closing their eyes. Arjen, Arien and Alice look at the flash around them in shock and confusion.