Alice's past life

When the triplets was seven years old, there was once time Alice has bad flu and fever make she lay down at the bed for a day. The Imperial family was worried about her since The Imperial didn't sick.

"Is she's fine? Why did her face turn red?" Eiji asked the doctor inside the room. Alice was laying at the bed with red face and sweat across her body.

"Your Highness, it seems like Second Princess is having a bad flu. She need to rest." The doctor nervously said to them.

"Are you saying Alice, an Imperial family member was sick? Are you didn't check her properly?" The Emperor said glaring at him.

"Ali..." Arien slowly said holding Alice's hand. Alice groan slightly. Arjen also worried from beside.

"... It's true." Alex said after checking her body since they didn't believe the doctor. "Alice was having a bad flu." Alex said touching her forehead.

"Why so suddenly?" Loyd asked in confusion. "... Is it because of yesterday?" Arjen suddenly said make they turn at him.

"What did Alice do yesterday?" The Emperor asked them. Arien and Arjen looked at each other before looked at him.

"Well, Alice was playing at the mountain water yesterday with Louis when she didn't want to go to class." Arien said to him make he sighed.

"I need to see Louis." The Emperor darkly said before go out with Eiji and Loyd. "Sorry, Louis..." Arien and Arjen thought.

"Ugh..." Alice groan slightly, taking their attention. "Now. Alice need to rest and we don't want you two to get sick like her. Let's go." Alex said gently pushed Arien and Arjen.

"B-But-" Arien tried to said but Alex smiled at them. "Don't worry. Sara will take a good care of her." Alex said closing the door. Arien and Arjen look at Alice before the door completely close.

".... Ugh... Mother..." Alice slowly said while she unconscious. The room was really quiet since everyone was out. Sara also going out for a moment to change her water.

"... Mother..." Alice suddenly let her tears out while sleeping. She gripping the blanket and tossed around.

What was exactly happened yesterday.

The triplets walked together while talking to their class. Alice continued teases Arjen make he annoyed while Arien laughed at them.

"Do we have another class?" Arjen said pushing Alice's face away from him. "Hmm... If I remember history class was the last class for today." Arien said to him.

"Great! Let's having snacks at garden!" Alice said to them. "Sure." Arjen and Arien said.

The three continued walking. Alice laughed at them before she saw something from the wall. She stopped and stare at the portrait.

"Ali?" Arien said when she noticed that Alice didn't followed her. Arjen also stopped and looked at the portrait.

"... The Empress, Her Majesty." Alice mumbled slowly. Arien looked at Alice who stare in daze.

"... Ali always stare at The Empress's portrait everytime we walking to this highway." Arien thought.

Alice walked closer to the portrait and gently touch it. Arien and Arjen stare at her in silence.

"Ali, why did you always stare at this portrait everytime we're walking here?" Arjen asked her. Alice then realized her action make she stopped.

"O-Oh. It's nothing... It's just the portrait was really familiar to someone in my past life." Alice said to them before smiled.