Far yet Near

|Adventure Bay|

'The two lovebirds posted letters to each other, met up secretly and went on lots of secret dates too. But there was one time when two of them had to be apart for a long time. The boy had to go abroad for his University studies and career. The girl was very sad and hurt. They texted each other, talked to each other through phone calls. Two years flew by, the girl met with an accident. Sadly, she lost her memory. Her parents kept all the details and stuffs about the boy away from her. They moved to another place. The boy was sad when the girl didn't reply him or attend his phone calls. When he returned he was horrified after he learnt about the accident and her parents keeping her away from him. He was half angry and half shattered. After years of researching and asking lots of people, the boy found the location of the girl. He went to her home, the girl's parents weren't very glad to see him. But he got past them to the love of his life. He explained everything to her. She didn't remember him. After hours of explanation, the girl regained her memory, all of it. She teared up and hugged him tightly. They both just stayed like that hugging until the boy took out a box, a heart shaped one'

Rubble: Is that the ring??!! Tell me it's the ring!!!

Marshall: Shhh! Don't interrupt!

Ryder: Yes Rubble! It is the ring! And ofcourse you can guess the rest.

Chase: Nice short story! Where did you read it?

Ryder: In Wattpad. I read it in a short stories book.

Rocky: Reading and telling each other romantic stories before valentine's day is so cool!

Skye: Rocky, We still have two more days before valentine's day!

Rocky: Yeah I know. But two days fly by like this! *Does an action of a turbo jet*

Zuma: Yeah, that's an univewsal fact, dude!

Marshall: Maybe, but two days is a loooong time to me!

Chase: *whispers to Marshall* Yeah, Especially when you have a crush and a mind set to tell her on valentine's day.

Marshall blushes deep red. Chase had been bringing this up to him for the past few days. But he was the reason for it.

~Flash back~

Marshall: Chase I can't tell you! I can't tell you "that"

Chase: C'mon!! I know you love someone and I know who it is!!

Marshall: No you don't!!

Chase: Oh, Yes I do!

Marshall: Well, What would you do if I don't tell you?

Chase smirked and walked towards Ryder. Marshall, confused, started following him. Chae started to run as soon as Marshall followed.

Chase: Hey Ryder!

Marshall: *gasps* Oh no you won't!!

Ryder: What's up, Chase?

Chase: Ryder! Marshall has a crush on Ev-

He was cut off by Marshall who pinned him down and closed him mouth with his paw. Chase managed to get away from the grip.

Chase: Eve- Ever- Stop it Marshall!! It Hurts!!

Ryder lifted Marshall off chase