Unknown Love

|Jake's Mountain|
+7:30 Morning+

Everest: *whisper shouts* Marshall! Wake up! Marshall!

No response from the dally. Everest smirked and cleared her throat.

Everest: *in a boyish tone* Hey pup! Isn't that your crush?! Dang! She's sooo pretty and hot!!

This made Marshall shoot up from his sleep and...

Marshall: *shocked and happy* What? Where? Wait a minute! *Slowly processing what was said* HOW DARE YOU CALL HE-

Marshall spun around to find Everest laughing her head off. He realised what had happened.

Everest: *laughs* YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!! THAT WAS A PRICELESS MOMENT!!

Marshall: What was that about?

Everest: *stops laughing* I had to find a different way to wake you up. And Boom! That worked real quick!! *Starts laughing again*

Marshall: *scarcastic* Ah-huh, Very nice of you! Just let's hope someone gives you noble peace "breaking" prize for it!

Everest stoped laughing. She was shocked. Marshall went out the room.

Everest: *whispers* I-I was just....

|City Hall|
+10 morning+
Mayor Goodway: *whispers* Ryder? Wake up.

She softly shook him. Ryder looked so comfortable while sleeping. He turned around and found another cozy spot. Mayor Goodway gave up the idea of waking him. She kissed his forehead softly before leaving the room.

Rocky: Is he up yet?

Mayor Goodway: No Rocky, he's still sleeping soundly.

Zuma: Poow boy. He must've been tiwed by all those wiewd cwazy dweams!

Skye: Yeah! He deserves to have rest.

Chase: We should check on Marshall though.

Zuma: Why? He isn't the one who had nightmawes!

Chase: He didn't have nightmares, true. But...

Rubble: You're worried about him? Don't worry Chase it's Marshall!

Skye: Or maybe there are some other stuffs we don't know too.

Skye squinted her eyes looking at Chase. The others' gaze fell upon the police pup.

Chase: Well...

Rocky: Is it true Chase?

Chase: What is true?

Rubble: That you're hiding some stuffs from us?

Mayor Goodway: Pups! He has had a very long night, give him some breathing space! We'll talk about this later.

The pups nodded. They left the mayor and the pup alone.

Chase: Should I tell them?

Mayor Goodway: It's better not to hide these stuffs anymore. But Ryder wouldn't want you to.

Chase: Sooo... What did Dr. Bianca say?

Mayor Goodway: *whispers* I don't know if you're mentally fit enough to take it...

Chase: *makes a strong tough face* I'm strong! I can take it!