Sleepover - Over

|Jake's Cabin|
Jake: Everest? You up?

Everest: Yeah Jake! I just finished clearing off some snow.

Jake: Awwww you're such a good pup! *Scratches her*

Everest: Soooo *hesitates* Can a good pup have a sleepover with the PAW Patrol?

Jake: Sure!!

Everest: Thanks Jake!!! *Licks Jake*

Jake: Everest, you help me and the citizens alot, you ought to have a fun time! When are you planning of going down there?

Everest: Today? It's valentine's day day after tomorrow and if I go today and have fun I'll be able to help them decorate the City Hall tomorrow!

Jake: Alright! So have fun!

Everest: *starting her snowcat engine* See ya on valentine's day!!

|Look Out|
Zuma: Dude, Whewe's Mawshall?

Rocky: He and Ryder are having a private conversation.

Chase: Private?

Rocky: Yeah and I heard some cries and sniffs too.

Skye: Cries? Sniffs?

Rocky: *nods*

Rubble: Oh boy! I never knew Ryder was a strict cold-hearted boy!!

Others: WHAT???

Chase: No!! Rubble, Ryder isn't that kind of boy!!

Rubble: I just said that to see your guys' reaction.

Skye: Wow!! You're good at lying!

Rubble: *nervous laughter* Yeah...

The other pups sighed and rolled their eyes. Rubble's tummy growled.

Rubble: That's the sound of hunger. I'm going to have breakfast!

Skye: Rubble! Wait for us!

They entered the lookout kitchen and found the food on the island. Six bowls of pup treats and one bowl of cereal.

Zuma: Shouldn't we wait fow Wyder and Mawshall?

Rubble: *sad* Do we have to??

Skye: Yup! We should!

Chase: Skye's right. We have to wait for them. Then we can have the breakfast altogether.

Rubble: Aw man!

|Ryder's room|
Ryder: Marshall, it was just a dream! Don't make a mountain out of a molehill!

Marshall:*sniffs* It hurts...

Ryder: *sighs* Look Marshall, everyone gets nightmares. And you know that even I do. You just have to forget about it. I know that it's daunting you very much.

Marshall: *hiccups* But I killed her!

Ryder: It was just your dream! Marshall your confusing nightmare with reality.

Marshall: It won't come true?

Ryder: No Marshall. You'll never hurt anyone.*Pats his head* You're a very good pup, you are clumsy but you never cease to make me smile. You make everyone around you happy! You spread postive energy. Everything about you is positive, so why be negative about your dream? Think positively in this case too, Marshall.