39 Shirt

So... I made Lucas run to the bathroom.

To... cure his boner? Pray? Cry? Celebrate my awesomeness?

Because I could think of a much better way to take care of that.

I contemplate putting my robe back on, but I decide, if this bitch is going to blue ball me, then I'll blue ball him to fucking Neptune.

"Is Neptune blue?" I Google to make sure. Yes, straight to fucking Neptune.

The air is chilly and I don't appreciate being left alone in this overpriced Goddess attire.

"God... " Lucas shuts his eyes when he sees me lying down on the couch upon his return.

"Goddess... " I correct, while crossing my legs to swing one over the other.

He's being so dramatic. Body facing the wall, only his neck twisted my way, expression giving me an exhausted death-threat.

"Um... " I open my legs, tapping my neglected spot. "Don't you have a job to attend to?"

"You are so weird." He presses his lips not to laugh.

I cheekily grin. Yet you're still here.

"I got to go."

My smile drops. "Why?"

He stares for a moment, then beckons. "Come here."

I scowl, but then he does that sexy eyebrow lift and my feet comply with a mind of their own.

I swear he forgot why he just called me over. His eyes are roaming my body with his mouth hanging open like I'm water in a desert.

"Are you okay?" I stifle a giggle. He snaps out, saying yeah but is shaking his head.

"Where's your room?" He clears his throat.

"The room is boring. Be creative."

He chuckles crookedly. The confidence in that promising laugh makes my chest flutter.

"I'm going to tuck you in and leave." He declares, putting a hand on my lower back to lead me down the hall.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize this is a retirement home. Are you my nurse? Because I need to change my underwear. It's drenched."

"Oh my God... " Lucas mutters to himself. "This fucking girl... "

"You mean tucking... "

He opens the only door that's not the bathroom. There goes the short tour.

I'm poor for now. The future me is filthy rich.

"Actually, I don't think I care. I don't even need a lot of money."

"Huh?" Lucas guides me on my bed. "Are you talking to your imaginary friends again?"

I get under the sheets he so graciously lifts for me. Fucking Fairy Godmother, that's what he is.

"I will punch you in the face if you leave."

"Wow... so convincing. Now I have to stay."

He lifts the sheets up all the way to my neck. I throw them off, revealing a sexy Layla beneath.

"Stop it." The party pooper covers me back up.

"I will let you do whatever you want to me in the morning."

Lucas smirks and leans down to kiss me. "I'll do whatever I want to you either way."

I hug his neck to kiss him again. Weakening pleasure pulses with each tender, connected second. I curve towards him, softly moaning.