Part 5- Harry's Birthday

The newcomers are placed under glamour charms and are living at the burrow for now

*Days go by and it is now Harry's birthday, Harry wakes up to Ginny in his arms again not caring how old they are, he then kisses her on the lips and Ginny wakes up*

Ginny- Mmm, I missed waking up to this

Harry- I did too

Ginny- Happy birthday love *she kisses him on the lips*

*They soon get dressed after taking a shower together secretly (don't judge... they've seen each other naked for years...) and went downstairs*

Molly- Good morning Harry, happy birthday

Everyone else- Happy birthday Harry!

Harry- Thank you everybody

Sirius- It's so weird to accidentally go to the future and seeing your guys's son

Jily- I know Padfoot

The twins- Did you guys say Padfoot!

James- Uh yeah we did... why?

*The twins run upstairs and come back down with a piece of parchment*

Fred- I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Sirius- You found it...

The twins- We did... wait, you're the Marauders aren't you?

Marauders- Guilty *they then eye a rat* who's rat is that?

Ron- That's mine, why do you want to know?

*Peter starts squirming and they realize that it's Peter and they use the spell to transform him back to human form*

Molly- Th-thats Peter Pettigrew... he's supposed to be dead...

James- Why would he suppose to be dead...

*Molly stuns Peter and then explains everything that happened that Halloween night and they all pale*

Lily- W-we die and don't get to watch our baby boy grow up...

Sirius- I was falsely accused and sentenced to Azkaban without a trial...

Marls- I was killed by Voldy in the same month my best friend and brother died too...

Molly- Yes...

*All of the time travelers run over to Harry and hug him for dear life and Ginny and the others just watch with sad smiles that Harry finally got to hug his family*

James- Well... with the traitor rat stunned we might as well get the minister over so we can get the older Sirius free

*Everyone agrees with a nod*

Here's the end of the chapter, more soon