Part 8- Soul Bond Priviledges And Start Of Death Eater Endings

*It is the next day after Ginny's birthday and Hinny is in their bedroom still, the ministry sent a letter congratulating them on their soul bond, they also explain how they know through a book that contains the few that have been recorded in case they were confused, the ministry also said that they could do whatever they want and can't get in trouble with the law*

Harry- Can do whatever we want huh? *he smirks*

Ginny- And can't get in trouble with the law *she smirks back*

Harry- And that means we can end the death eaters early *he keeps his smirk*

Ginny- Perfect *she also keeps her smirk so, what should our alter ego names be?

Harry- Curse and Jagged

Ginny- Oooo, I love it, I'm guessing you're curse though right?

Harry- Yep, now let's find some death eaters *he smirks again*

Ginny- I'd love too

*They soon put on the cloaks that Merlin and the founders gifted them and sneak out to end the lives of some death eaters*

Harry- Hello death eaters! Looking for me?

Death eater 1- Oh yes, we want to kill you

Hinny- We'd like to see you try

*Hinny then puts the hoods over their heads and the magical knives show up in their hands and they smirk*

Harry- Looks like your times up and you're cursed

*The death eaters start to pale and freak out*

Ginny- Hey look love, looks like they had an accident like my brother

*Harry starts to laugh*

Harry- Oh yeah I can see it

Death eaters- Y-you're only 11 and possibly 10

Harry- You're right about our ages but we have our ways... now you're all gonna die

*They soon fight and all the death eaters in the area are killed by Hinny*

Here's the end of the chapter, more soon