First game

It's been three days since the party. Three days since anyone has talked about it. Three days since Luz had talked to her roommate. For some reason, after the party, they've been more distant than they already were.

This confused the latina. She practically saved her from that douche and she wants to avoid her. Luz still talked to Willow and Boscha, but when the blight girl came around she had nothing more to say. Today was the huskies first game against the knights. It was also Luz's first hockey game ever.

She was nervous and excited at the same time. They had a couple hours before the game so they spent it practicing. Luz and Boscha were talking to coach about some plays they were making. "Do you guys get it?", he asked the girls. They nodded their heads and began running the play.

The play was going good until Luz's part. She kept missing the shot. She also wasn't receiving passes well. Alador noticed this and ended practice. He whispered something to Boscha and then left to go make more preparations for the game.

Boscha skated off the ice and walked into the locker room where she saw her friend taking off her stuff. "I was ass out there", Luz said throwing her helmet on the ground. "Yeah coach noticed", Boscha said. "It looks like you were distracted or lost in thought". Luz looked down and ran her hands through her hair. "Why won't Blight talk to me", she finally said looking up at her friend.

Boscha looked away. "I- I don't know she just um", she said nervously. "Look Luz, I bet she's just still overwhelmed about what happened at the party". "Just give her some space". Luz sighed and put on a smile. "You're probably right". "I just hope I'm not this crappy before the game tonight". "You won't be, and I'm gonna make sure of it", Boscha said enthusiastically. "We're taking you out!". Luz raised an eyebrow at her friend and put her stuff away.

"Go shower and come to my dorm when ur done", Boscha said running out the rink. Luz did what her friend told her. She took her a nice shower and headed to Boscha's dorm. She knocked and waited for an answer.

That's when someone she didn't expect answered door. "Bli-", Luz started before having the door closed in her face. "Well damn". A few moments later, Willow opened the door. "Sorry about that Luz", she said shooting a glance over to the blight. "Come in".

Luz walked in the room and took a look around. It was overall pretty nice. "Where's B?", Luz asked. "Shower", Willow said sitting on her bed. Luz leaned against the wall looking around, glancing at the blight from time to time. "Willow could I talk to you for a sec?", amity asked annoyed. "Sure..", Willow said heading for the door.

Amity followed and slammed the door behind her. "Willow I don't know what you guys are planning but I don't like it", amity said. "Why is she here?". "Amity come on you have to talk to her eventually", Willow said. "The party happened a couple days ago, she literally helped you".

"That's the problem Willow", amity said. "She doesn't know why she helped me". "I got drunk because I was-". "Jealous?", Willow said finishing her sentence. "Upset.", amity said. "If she finds out that I drank because of her going to the party with Jessica then she would never let me live it down". "Heck, things might be even more awkward".

"That's why we're going to hang out outside of school", Willow started. "To set you guys in the right direction of a friendship". The blight pinched the bridge of her nose. "Fine", amity said. "Let's just get this over with". The two went back inside to see Boscha and Luz waiting for them. "You guys ready?", Boscha asked.

The girls nodded and headed out the door. They informed coach that they were leaving and he gave them the okay. The four girls got into boschas car. Luz and amity hesitantly got in and didn't look at each other. Boscha started the car up and pulled off.