The party

Everyday, amity woke up early. She used her time to do her most favorite thing in the world. Figure skate. She loved watching videos on YouTube of the professionals to get tips on how to get better. Even though it's her favorite thing to do, it has some, well, downsides to it.

Her mom. Odalia blight wanted nothing more than for her daughter to become a professional figure skater. She would make her practice non stop as a child. As amity got older, she knew how to manage her own practice time, but her mother still found a way to make figure skating not that enjoyable.

Amity packed her skates and changed into something warm and comfortable. She looked over to see luz sprawled out on her bed. Amity shook her head at her roommate and crept out the door. She made sure to close it quietly to not wake her up. She was still unsure about the Noceda girl but she wasn't a monster.

During this time, the halls were most likely empty. A janitor or two would probably be cleaning the floors but besides that, everyone was asleep and staff went home. Once amity arrived to the ice rink, she went up to the booth and put on the song she was supposed to dance to.

She had regionals coming up and had to make sure everything was perfect. Her spins had to be perfect. Her landings, her form. She had to be perfect. 'Little miss perfect' was the nickname Boscha gave to her. She told her friend that it was stupid but the pink haired girl assured her that it would catch on. She just felt like she had to be perfect or she wasn't good enough. She knew she wasn't perfect but she couldn't let anyone else see that.

Amity went to go sit to put her skates on. She made sure they were tight and walked onto the ice. She skated around for a while to get used to the feeling then began to take her position. The song had just started over and she took a deep breathe and began her routine.

This dance was made for two but her partner moved away so she had no one to dance with. Her mother always said partners were overrated. To amity though, they were everything. Being in sync with someone on the ice gave her that feeling of completeness.

After a while the song ended and so did amity's dance. She made sure to record herself to see what she had to fix. She went to grab her phone to see how she did. While watching the video, she noticed something in the background.

A figure was watching her in the background and disappeared as soon as she stopped. Amity didn't know whether to feel scared or not. She guessed she was seeing things so she left the rink to go shower before class.

~Time skip~

Amity was sitting in her biology class bored out of her mind, but she couldn't show it. She had to pay full attention. Suddenly the door flew open. All of the students eyes turned to the girl at the door. "'Miss Noceda", the teacher said. "You're late". "I'm well aware", Luz said walking to her seat. "Excuse me?", the teacher started.

Luz cut her off though. "You're excused", Luz said sitting down. "Miss Noceda, I will not have you come into my class late and unprepared" the lady spoke. "Where are your things?". Luz looked down at her desk and around the floor. "Well I guess I lost them", Luz said. "Even though I had none to begin with so". The teacher turned around and wrote something down. "I bet your mother wouldn't tolerate this back talk", she said.

This is where Luz froze. She started to get a bit angry. See, Luz here had slight anger issues. She knew how to calm herself down, sometimes. "Well she's not here to comment on it is she", Luz said in a snarky tone. "Well I'm more than glad to call her to inform her of your behavior and you can see yourself to the principals office", the biology teacher said.

The whole class watched as luz stood up and headed for the door. "Good luck calling someone who's dead", Luz said slamming the door behind herself. Everyone saw this go down. Everyone including amity blight. She was shocked on how her roommate acted. Even more shocked about the comment about her mom. The teacher called the office to inform them about Luz's arrival. The bell then rang and everyone started to head to lunch.