𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘

Intro: Most of this will be tips and information, if you want to read my research book then go to book 2, if you want to read my experiences then go to book 1

Intro: Most of this will be tips and information, if you want to read my research book then go to book 2, if you want to read my experiences then go to book 1. As for this book, it is only here to help you better understand the basics of witchcraft and learn how to tie it in with Creepypasta. I'll also be putting some information on the Creepypastas as individuals.

Before learning creepypastian witchcraft it is recommended that you:

• Aren't some 9 year old edge lord who thinks Jeff will fall in love with you. Sorry to say this but I've encountered many of you guys and you're honestly just all over the place. If you're here thinking that a creepypasta or proxy will fall in love with you then I'm going to kindly ask you to leave, this isn't the place for you.

• Have a understanding of basic witchcraft: If you don't already then don't worry, I'll teach you about it in this book but it is highly recommended that you don't just brush past it. Take your time to learn the basics before moving on to the more advanced stuff.

• Don't summon anything if you think you can't handle it or are specifically told not to summon it for a certain reason. For example: If you're 10 years old and want to summon Laughing Jack and the book says not to because you're too young to safely summon him then don't do it. If something happens to you due to you not following the rules then it isn't my problem, it's yours.

• Understand that these are malicious entities and are dangerous: I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear but the reality of it is that the Creepypastas and Proxies aren't the type that'll chill and jam to music with you like some people claim to have experienced (Liars). They're all either insane, a serial killer or something along the lines.

• Don't prepare to photograph them or make them mad: Taking photos seriously isn't necessary, it just makes them not want to be around you and upsets them. I've made that mistake with Masky recently and now I feel terrible. Always ask for permission before taking some sort of picture.

Also, Toby isn't really obsessed with waffles and if you actually believe that then I'm sorry but your brain is messed up. Just because he ate waffles in the Creepypasta doesn't mean that he's obsessed with them.

As for Masky being obsessed with Cheesecake, that also isn't true. "Fans" made up the Cheesecake  joke to mock Masky's weight. The joke has gone too far at this point.

They don't look like cute anime guys in real life. Sorry to tell you that, but it's true.

To set some things clear:

• This book isn't going to be sunflowers and daisies. This is the cold hard truth. I'm not going to sugar coat anything or make anyone seem friendly because in reality they're all insanely dangerous.

• It is true that Creepypastas and Proxies can build up somewhat of a bond with you but never let your guard down. No matter how close you think you are with them never interact with them unprotected and if you think they're around stay alert. Don't just chill because you've known them for a certain length of time or had them in your circle a specific amount of times.

What you will learn from this book:

• Basic witchcraft (DO NOT SKIP OVER THIS!)

• How invoke Creepypastas and Proxies

• How to have a Creepypasta guardian

• How to protect yourself from them

• Their correspondences and genuine facts about them

+more

This book will be updated rather slowly in comparison to book #01 and possibly even book #02