• 0 • backstory •

third person p.o.v

Luke was never the smartest tool in the shed, never a straight A student, nor being the top jock of the school. But wheat he did have was street smarts, he had the ability to get around any problem that arises, even run from the law a couple of times. He knew the right people, and this came in handy.

It came in handy when Luke was nine and his mother met Jonathan. Luke knew he fell into the wrong crowd. It came in handy when Luke was 12 and he met Micheal, he knew he had found a good one and kept him around.

Micheal Clifford, though being a couple of months older than the blonde, he seemed so much younger. He radiated innocence, from his immature jokes, to his crazy, outgoing nature, Micheal was a child at heart. Much like his friend, Micheal was never the smartest, in fact the two first bonded after they were tutored together. Both the boys names were constantly being called over the loud speaker for whatever outburst they brought about in their attempts to get out of class. They were a well known duo.

but in the beginning they were nowhere near as close as they are now. michael hated luke, and luke hated michael, they never got along. their first encounter was on their year 7 orientation, as they were being introduced to others michael found calum. calum was a nice young boy according to michaels mother, though so was luke. michael argued against his mother regarding the latter statement, luke was not a nice boy. but michael only had one reason to believe this, luke was very quiet.

all throughout the day, michael- and calum, remember the blonde being glued to his mother's presence, always following her around to any teachers or other parents she wanted to talk to. luke didn't talk to anyone but one kid- calum.

later throughout the year calum was friend with michael, and luke pretty much coasted by under the radar in his own little bubble, but once again the trio was brought together when luke started posting covers on youtube. and their friendship blossomed.

the original plan was for luke and michael to do these covers together, but calum just so happened to squeeze himself in the middle, this they were all grateful for. luke wasn't too bad when you got to know him and michael wasn't such a jerk once you got to know him.

they had their little trio but soon realised there was one missing, they needed a drummer. michael would work for now, but if the boys wanted to tour stadiums and play to thousands of fans like they had hoped to, they needed another member. michael knew of ashton irwin, though he was two years older than the boys, he was a kid at heart and got along so well with the others.

ashton was accepted into their little trio, and they set off from there.