Chapter 15:Whitebeard

"H-huh? The third Corazon?!" You nodded. "Now get to work." You hissed as they flinched and walked away, muttering between themselves.

"I like the previous Corazon better." One muttered as you grew a tic mark on your forehead. "Shut it! I can hear you! And don't you dare mention Cora-san again in front of me!" You yelled as the two ran off. "Yes ma'am!"

Timeskip

You grunted as you pulled the trigger, the bullet going through the mans head. You sighed looking at the bloody mess.

"Let's go." You said as the two family members who came with you followed behind you with all the money. You stepped outside, and into town as people moved to the side. You wiped the blood off your hands and face.

"Captain!"

You turned your head and spotted a white bear with a orange jumpsuit with what looks like a jolly roger on it. Glancing at the man he ran to, you paused. He had a white fluffy hat, a yellow and black hoodie, carrying a sword. Your quickly shook your head as you quickly walked past him.

And with a sigh of relief, you stepped back onto the ship. "Set the money down. We'll head back." You muttered.

'Well this was boring.'

You thought to yourself as the ship left the dock. Leaning on the railings, you looked out to the blue sea. As the ship sailed further away from the dock, and heading back to Dressrosa, you thought you heard people talking. you paused as you looked around.

"We're taking a shortcut." You said as they nodded and changed the ships course. You could hear the chattering come closer now. You quickly stopped enhancing your hearing and blinked, looking to the ships right.

You smirked as you spotted a familiar ship. You smiled. "Men. Head back to dressrosa. And tell doffy that i'll be gone for a few days." you said as you turned into your angelic dragon form and flew away. Looking down, you grinned.

You were correct. It was the moby dick, the ship of the whitebeard pirates. you flew closer to their ship as you spotted them looking up and pointing at you, shouting something. You smirked and started transforming into your chaos form, your feathers and body slowly changing. You could sense the shock everyone was in as you fully transformed and let out a loud roar. Flying in circles above the ship, you slowly changed your size, and grew smaller and landed on the deck of the ship. You glanced around before letting out a small growl.

"Never thought that the ship would be this big." you said, still in your form.

You saw everyone's eyes widen and stared at you in shock. You blinked and sighed, quickly transforming back into a human, only your wings remaining. Before anyone could say anything, you yawned and changed your wings into feathery ones.

"Anyways." You said looking around as you spotted the person you wanted to see. "You're Marco right?" you asked as he stared at you confused, but nodded.

You glanced at whitebeard and gave him a small wave. "Hey there whitebeard." You said as he laughed. "Gurarara! Y/n L/n, right?" He asked as you nodded and smiled.

"Ah, it seems like you already know me! I never thought that people would even look at my wanted poster.Anyways..." you turned to marco, walking towards him as everyone around you tensed. You grabbed Marco's arm and pulled him closer to you as you looked him up and down, your eyes shining with curiosity.

"Show me your phoenix devil fruit powers please?" You ask as he blinked.

"WAIT! Are we not going to talk about before?! Was that dragon you?!" he shouted and pulled away from you, as everyone looked at you.

"Oh. Yeah. That was me. I ate the Tori-tori no mi Model:Dragon." You said as Marco's eyes widened. "Aren't dragons considered reptiles?" He asks as you nodded. "But as you can see, I have two forms." You said as Marco looked at you. "What? How is that possible?" He asks as you grinned. "My devil fruit had two colors and I awakened it so I guess this is what happened?"

"Well how did you awaken it then?!"

"Oh. I accidentally breathed some kind of weird purple smoke that came out of some substance and absorbed the weird goop I found." You said as you turned into your chaos dragon. "And this is what happened."

"What? But what about that feathery one?" Someone from the side asks as you smirked. "That was the first form I had." You said turning back. "Anyways... I hope I can stay with you guys for a bit. You people seem fun to be around. everything back at dressrosa is getting boring." you said. There was a pause.

"DRESSROSA?! THE COUNTRY DOFLAMINGO TOOK OVER?!"

(Short chapter cus school is starting soon and i gotta prepare-)