Chapter 23:Familiar

"Zoro-dono?!" You blinked before jumping up and kicked the samurai away from law.

Zoro managed to get out the hole and landed further away from the marine admiral.

I can't believe the blind old gambler was a navy admiral!" Zoro said as luffy's eyes widened.

"An admiral?!"

Seems like they've met before.

"Thank you for your help before. You people were nice to me so it feels like I'm repaying you for kindness with ingratitude. Life is full of ironies." He said as you sighed.

"There is another presence. Who are you? You do not seem human." He said turning to you slightly.

"I am currently in the form of a dragon. Don't worry about it." You said as he sighed.

"Don't be surprised! A man who stands by Doflamingo is a N-Navy admiral!" Kin'emon reported as a confused "What?!" was heard from his transporter snail.

Doflamingo grabbed Law and went over to the admiral, saying something to him, to which he nodded at, and drew his sword, and brought himself up into the air, doflamingo next to him with law.

Doflamingo laughed as you glanced up at him. "Let's talk at the palace, fujitora! If you cooperate with me, I'll let you catch those brats."

"I will listen to what you have to say, Heavenly Demon. Then, i will decide what to do." he said in response. You looked up at them before sighing.

Zoro was about to swing his sword at the three but was interrupted by marines who who at them. You hardened your hide and scales, the bullets doing no damage to you.

"Doffy. I will return later. Please excuse me." you said as he nodded. The two ran off, trying to avoid the marines as Doflamingo and The admiral made their way to the palace, luffy yelling for law.

You simply sat there as zoro and the samurai made a circle and reached luffy again.

"Hey luffy! Look for the exit! We're gonna wait for you by running around here!" He said as you sighed and made your way to them, slowly growing larger.

"Okay! We gotta hurry! Tra-guy said something after being shot! I'm sure he's alive!" He said as a scream was heard from the snail.

The marines soon caught up with the two and they fired at them. You sighed before standing behind zoro and kin'emon.

"Enough." You growled, your voice reaching the marines as they slowly came to a stop, looking at you shocked. The the trio glanced at you as you glared down at them.

"That means all of you as well." You hissed as they froze. "Move a muscle and I'll kill all of you." You said and turned to the marines.

"You people. Move to the side. You may resume when I'm done with them. You said as you pointed to your right. The marines slowly nodded and ran over far enough so they would be out of earshot.

Turning to your normal size once again you glance at the three, still tense.

"We need to talk."

"Eh? Aren't you going to-"

"No. now listen to me." You said as the three glanced at each other before nodding.

"Doflamingo won't kill law." You said as they glanced at you in shock.

"Law was once Doflamingo's subordinate. He was sick as a child. And the previous Corazon, took him away to find a cure for him. After that, it was doflamingo who first got word of Law's devil fruit."