Chapter 27: Awake

Landing on the platform, you stood in front doflamingo who handed you glass of wine, which you gladly took.

"They can't open the doors. They're all made of sea prism stone. And i have the keys to the factory here." He said before slicing the key into pieces with his string.

"Huh?"

"Young master-sama?!"

"You know what you're doing?!" Trebol says, as baby 5's eyes grew wide and doflamingo laughed.

"The enemies don't need hope."

"How powerless. I can't believe you couldn't even protect this little girl, Trebol."

"Shut up, 'g'eezer! She's not really a little girl! Hey hey, doffy! I'm really sorry about sugar!" Trebol said as you sighed

"I didn't expect a guy with his hands and feet bound would knock out sugar! How could i see it coming?"

"The same can be said for the flare-flare fruit! I didn't expect the No.2 of the revolutionary army was fighting in the competition." Diaminate said. "How could i know?!

"I've healed sugar the best i can. His face shouldn't scare her anymore is she can recover." You said as you glanced at sugar.

"Don't make excuses! How ungraceful! Idiots!" He said before making a stupid joke about "G" again.

"Let bygones be bygones. Even if i blame you two, we can't chnage the past." Doflamingo said smirking.

"Right! That's out boss!" Trebol said. "Nice try, Lao G!"

"I'll let you forgive me if you insist! But Doffy, when it comes down to it, the navy is an obstacle." Diamiante said. "What should we do with Fujitora?"

"I already talked to him. The navy won't come after us. But once we've done using Fujitora, he needs to be taken out."

"Theres no advantage of keeping him alive. I don't think it's gonna be easy though." He said and flexed his fingers. He raised his glass as everyone who held one drank the wine as the family soldiers watched in the back.

"Doflamingo-sama!" A member called out, running to the front.

"Straw hat luffy and the others are clashing with Fujitora and navy soldiers at this very moment!" He reported as doflamingo laughed lightly.

"Is that so? Let them fight."

"The navy and the pirates," Pica said as a few members gasped.

"If you allow me to create havoc, i can take care all of them by myself!" He said as a few emotions rose from the soldiers. Their thoughts were in their heads, but their emotions betrayed them.

"We're in no hurry. You see, this game is like an election to select the king. I asked the nation of Dressrosa. Who is more fir to be thier king? Is it the Riku family or the Donquixote family?"

"People choose their king. It's their legitimate right." Doflamingo said.

"Its bothersome!" You paused when you heard a soft snicker and a whisper.

"you idiot! Do you want him to kill you?!"

"We should just get rid of all the pests!" Pica said as one of the soldiers tried to hold in their laughter.

"Hold it! You have to hold it!"

"All we have to do is repel the ones who are coming and sit back and watch the others kill each other."

"Doffy, I-"

"Pfft... Ahahaha!"

Your frowed and all the exectives turned to where the laugh came from, angry, including doflamingo.

"Whoa! I-i'm sorry pica-sama!" He yelled as another tried to defend him.

"Please forgive him! He's new and he was sort of taken by surprise..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"I'm gonna bury you alive! you'll be stuck in stones..." Pica said as the member screamed.

'Wait pica-sama! Armsmorphosis!" Baby 5 chimed in as her leg turned into a gatling and fired at the person who laughed.

"If you handle it, you'll destory his body completely!" She said and turned her leg back to normal.

"Then his family can't bury him."

"Thank you, baby 5!" Pica said as you kicked the soldier over, letting him fall to the town below. Everything was tense as you clicked yout togune.

"Dang. Baby 5, You should have just let me eat him instead!' You said as baby 5 turned to you and laughed lightly.

"You." Doflamingo said, pointing at one of the members standing there.

"Y-y-yes, sir!" He stuttered out.

"Do you have a family?" He asked as he seem to relax a bit.

"What? Yes, i do."

"How about you?" He asked and pointed to another person who tensed up and stood up straighter.

"Oh, yes, me too." He replied as every fell silent once again.

"I lost my mother when i was eight and killed my father when i was ten." He said as everyone lifted their heads, looking at doflamingo with shock and fear, all tense.

'The members who are ranked as executives and above are my family who i've been through thick and thin with. They are all i've got!"

"I won't forgive anyone who laughs at my family! Got it?" He said as his expression grew dark.

"Y-yes sir!"

"Well then. Pica, about what you were saying before..."

Pica nodded before sinking into the ground. The stone shifted as he brought buildings and roads up, creating a giant stone him.

As every left, to do their part, sugar woke up. You immedity went over to check on her.

"Sugar. How are you feeling?" You ask and placed your hand on her head, trying to see if any tramatizing memories pop up in her head. Luckly, nothing came up.

"Alright. Your good to go sugar." You said as she nodded.

"Thanks Y/n-san!" she said and headed down. The only remaining, was you, trebol, and doflamingo.

"Y/n."

you blinked and turned to doflamingo.

"Let's have a talk."