Chapter 4

Brianna couldn't sleep through out the night thinking about what that man told her.

"It's not like I'll have my body exposed or something so why not give it a try. Brianna thought in her mind shrugging.  She picked up her phone and went to the door to get the card the man gave her.

She discovered that Logan was actually is last name. His first name was Ethan so she decided to save his contact and before sending him a message.

"Hello Mr Logan this is Brianna Peters, you came to me house to discuss something last night. If the deal is still on then am in but I have some conditions and we will have to sign a contract. Am free for the rest of the day so let me know when you'll be available." Brianna typed and sent the message.

Beep! Brianna got a notification on her phone in no time.

"Am really glad you thought about it. You can come by the bar around noon. I'll have my lawyer prepare the contract. You can come with your lawyer as well." Ethan wrote.

Brianna decided to draft out some of my own part of the contract.

"1. I will only dance at the bar, no dancing with men or stripping and I'll only dance in clothes that am comfortable with.

2. Under no circumstance should I be asked to remove my mask especially when its not what I want. My identity must be protected at all cost.

3. I will only dance at night on the days I choose.

4. I will quit if any of my rules are broken."

Brianna forwarded the rules to Ethan so that he could include them in the contract .

"Done." Ethan replied immediately he got the message.

Brianna decided to stop by at the cafe where Liam works part time to inform him about her decision and she asked him to go with me to sign the contract. At first he was really reluctant because he didn't want his big sis to become a dancer at a bar but somehow she was able to convince him.

Brianna signed the contract and she decided to start immediately since she was free. They agreed on two hours for four days in a week and the pay was 60:40. I take 60% of the money earned and they take 40% .

Brianna picked up her face mask and wore her dance custom. Music started and she started dancing till she got lost in the music. She took a bow at the end of the dance and decided to take liquor before heading home.

She made sure she had her mask on before sitting at the bar table. She asked the bartender to pour her a drink. The bar tenders name was Sophie and she had really been nice compared to the guy she had met at the bar in the afternoon.

"Hi," Brianna heard a voice so she looked at the direction."

She was stunned with the creature she had in front of her. The man was the hottest man she had seen in her entire life. He had a very clean shave and a very beautiful set of turquoise blue eyes. His smile was to die for. He had a very lovely set of teeth and his dimples were really cute.

His body looked really amazing even though he's wearing a suit.

"Like what you see?" The handsome man said smiling.

Brianna cleared her throat before answering.

"Not bad." She replied in a flirty tune smiling.

Am Brandon and you are? He asked

Since everyone knew her as Brianna, she decided to give him her other name which was Kelly.

"Kelly." am Kelly." Brianna replied with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Kelly." You have such a beautiful name." Brandon said

"Thanks." She replied smiling.

Brianna has been smiling to everything he says and she doesn't know why. She believes it's the alcohol at work.

"You dance really well I must say." Brandon said.

"Thanks. Brianna said smiling once again.

"Where did you learn how to dance?" Brandon asked wondering where a young girl could have learnt how to dance.

"I was born with it. I never learnt how to." Brianna said confidently.

"Oh wow. You're super talented." Brandon replied with a grinning.

"Thanks." Brianna said smiling

"I hope you wouldn't mind if I invited you over sometime to dance for me?" Brandon asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Brianna asked

A phone started ringing. It was Brandon's.

"Sorry I have to take this"  Brandon said before leaving the table.

Brianna learnt that she earned up to ten thousand dollars that night which means she had about six thousand dollars to take home after Ethan had removed his commission. Brianna  couldn't believe people could spend so much money just to watch someone dance.

Brianna had less than two months to gather money for her brother's school fees and all the money she had earned was not close to been enough to cater for all her expenses especially with the loan.

She decided to dance for the rest of the weekend and she couldn't believe how much she had earned in four days. Brianna believed luck was just on her side.

The next morning

Brianna was asked to resume work at exactly 7:30am and she was to have the CEO's coffee delivered to his table by 7:55am. There was a rumour that no staff had ever seen the CEO before and his face was no where on the internet.

The only thing people knew about him was that he's twenty nine and his name was Tristan Wills but no one had ever seen his face. He only grants voice interviews even though his company had been in business for almost ten years.

The CEO was already at the office by the time Brianna walked into his office. He sat on his chair facing backwards so she couldn't see his face. The only thing she could see was his well defined hairstyle. His cologne was nothing like she had ever smelled before. He had such an amazing smell. Brianna found it funny that the scent smells so familiar to her. She greeted him immediately she noticed him on sit.

"Good morning sir, am your new secretary." Brianna said

"What's your name?" Tristan asked

"Brianna Peters sir. Is there any other thing I can help you with sir." Brianna asked

"No." Tristan replied firmly

"Okay sir. I'll be in my office incase you need anything." Brianna said before leaving his office.