Chapter 5

Tristan felt like the voice he just heard was really familiar but he couldn't place it.

"Her voice sounds so familiar." Tristan thought to himself as Brianna walked out of his office. Tristan signaled to his assistant to come since he was always in his office.

"That lady that left just now. What was her name again?" Tristan asked his assistant Billy .

"Her name is Brianna Peters. Why did you ask though." Billy asked studying Tristan's face.

"Her voice sounds familiar but I just can't remember where I heard it." Tristan said.

Billy as been Tristan's friend since they were young and he became his personal assistant when he started his company nine years ago. Billy was the only person that knew Tristan's face. Tristan and Billy had another friend named Ethan, he his the owner of Lamwills Entertainment where Tristan and Billy often spend their free time. Not even Ethan knows that Tristan was the owner of Grayson. Tristan decided to to tell Ethan because he was known to have a big mouth.

"Do you want me to find out more about her?" Billy asked Tristan.

"Ummm. No." Tristan replied after thinking about it for a while.

Brianna attended to calls, replied emails and scheduled all meetings. When it was time for her to close she was really impressed with how well she did on her first day at work. On her way to the elevator she saw a very familiar face but she found it really hard to remember where she knew the person from.

"You're Ana right?" The beautiful stranger asked.

"Yes and you are? So sorry I can't place the face." Brianna said.

"Oh no no it's fine. I'm Sophie, we interviewed together." The stranger said.

"Oh yeah, we sat together at the hall. I'm so glad you got in too." Brianna said smiling widely.

"Yes, I'm glad you got in as well. You're in what team by the way?" Sophie asked.

"I work at the CEO's office. I'm his new secretary." Brianna said smiling.

"Oh wow, hope you're not bored I heard that place is super boring as hell." Sophie said whispering.

"Well I won't really say I was bored. I was to busy to get bored." Brianna said smiling .

"So did you get to see the CEO. None of the staffs have ever seen him." Sophie said whispering.

"Well I got to enter his office. It was really beautiful and really spoke class but I couldn't see the CEO's face. His chair was facing the back by the time I walked into his office." Brianna replied smiling before she suddenly heard her phone ring.

The call was from a strange number so she picked the call immediately.

"To my office now! You have three minutes" The caller said in a stern voice that made Brianna shiver. She didn't even need to think twice before knowing who it was so she immediately ran to the elevator but it refused to open so she had to use the stairs.

Brianna ran as fast as her legs could take her up the stairs. She got to Tristan's office feeling breathless. She immediately straightened her skirt and her shirt before knocking on the door still feeling breathless. Brianna waited for someone to say come in but there was nothing so she knocked again but still nothing so she decided to go in. Tristan was facing the wall when Brianna walked in so he had his back to her. Tristan immediately checked his watch the moment Brianna walked in.

"You're three minutes late." Tristan said. His voice was so domineering that Brianna's legs could not help but weaken.

"I...I... I'm..sorry sir...I..ha" Tristan raised his right hand up cutting Brianna's statement short.

"Keep it." Tristan said while Brianna swallowed her saliva hard.

"There are rules in my office that you must follow. Failure to follow them leads to instant dismissal and you should know by now that I don't give second chances." Tristan said with his voice carrying power. Brianna could not dare to utter a single word so she nodded in agreement.

"The first rule in my office is that you cannot gossip. I saw you there just now gossiping about me. I wouldn't take that from you is that clear?" Tristan said bawling his fist while Brianna nodded in agreement forgetting the fact that he couldn't see her.

"I said is that clear?" Tristan repeated.

"Ye...yes sir." Brianna said with her small tiny voice.
Tristan reached out for a book on the table and threw it on the floor for Brianna to pick up. Brianna rushed to the book and picked it up swiftly.

"That book has all my rules in them. Make sure you read and digest cause if not you're a gunner." Tristan said with a stern voice.

"I... I will sir." Brianna shuttered.

"Now get the hell out of my office." Tristan said shouting at Brianna which caused her to panic before running out of the office.