Five

It had been an interesting couple of months that was for sure.

The butler would teach the ghost proper etiquette, table manners, business negotiating, masking ones emotions and piano along with how to make his steps creak, how much to flicker the lights to scare someone, and Alfred even help Danny with his telekinesis so he could make objects levitate.

In exchange, Danny would teach Alfred the basic knowledge of ghost, how to handle a hostile specter, how to walk silently, and how to sence a presence in a room.

When Halloween rolled around, the ghost had decorated the entire house and tried out all the new trick he'd learned. Danny would flicker the hall lights, had lit and levitating candles everywhere, slammed doors or cabinets occasional, and would loudly play the piano at random times.

In the end, Alfred told the ghost he was making great progress.

Thanksgiving was uneventful and Christmas followed soon behind.

Danny had gone to the Ghost Zone for the Christmas truce. He avoid most of the ghosts, only speaking to Queen Dorothia, Frostbite, Pandora, Clockwork, and Wulf. Danny told them he was ok and about were he was staying. Of course, Clockwork already know everything about his situation before he'd told him, so there was really no need to talk to him but Danny had missed the time ghost and he talked to him anyway.

Before Danny left the Ghost Zone, he made sure to stop by Ghostwriters library and get a gift for Alfred, along with a few books for himself.

- - -

Finding the bulter in the kitchen, Danny walked up to him invisibly making an effort to cause his steps to creak as to alert Alfred of the ghosts presence.

Alfred looked up from his tea when he heard the footsteps. "Back already, Master Danny?"

The ghost allowed the present in his hands to turn visibly and he set it on the table in front of the butler. Alfred took the present and opened in carefully revealing a glowing book.

'Lost Recipes of the Ages'

Alfred looked the book over curiously. "You have a gift, as well." The man said looking up at where he thought the specter was. "It's in your study."

Grinning with excitement, Danny ran through the walls to the study making his steps creak as he went, while Alfred fondly shook his head at the young ghosts antics.

Danny practical squealed in excitement when he saw the new telescope on the balcony of the study, the teenage ghost couldn't wait for nightfall to use it.