Eight

Danny wasn't happy, not in the slightest. The ghost was invisibly sitting on top of his piano, which had been moved out of the way to make room for the "subtle construction" currently occurring in his favorite room. Danny couldn't help but feel a little insulted, this was HIS haunt after all, him felt as if he should have at least been consulted about this first. Although, the young specter was greatful that at least Alfred had been able to give the ghost a little heads up before the construction in the room had began.

Upon returning to the Wayne Manor, Bruce had promptly decided to take up the roll of a vigilante within Gotham, which reminded Danny of the first year of his half-death. The man went out into Gotham at night dressed in all black under the name Batman and would go beat up criminals. Danny, personally, thought that Bruce's Batman costume looked more like an edgy, angsty teenagers Halloween costume than that of a vigilante crime fighters and had given the ghost a good laugh the first time he had laid eyes on it. The man even had a suped up car with all kinds of nifty features and gadgets that the aspiring vigilante had uncreatively dubbed the "Batmobile".

Now, Bruce needs a gigantic, high-tech, glorified man-cave with secret access specifically located in Danny's favorite room.

The Ghost Prince was not amused.

Nevertheless, the young spector was resigned to the fact that this was not his house, it was Bruce's. And if Bruce wanted to build a secret staircase behind the grandfather clock in the master study which led to a giant cave filled with bats underneath the Manor, than the Master of the House and upstart vigilante could, but Danny was most definitely going to make sure that he got the last word in on the matter.