Bloody Mary

Drip!Drip!Drip! That sound keeps on repeating. It is very annoying! I groan loudly after about an hour of listening to it, and decide to call mom and dad to tell them we might have a plumbing issue. The one night of the week they go out to do something alone, I'm stuck with a freaking plumbing issue! But, very unlikely of them, they don't answer. I should just call the plumbing agency. But it's nine and they might charge late night fees! I better not. So, instead of calling a plumber, I will go find where it is dripping. First, I check the kitchen. Nope! No matter where I am, the sound is always the same. It even is the same rhythm! Let's go check the upstairs! First, I check the ceiling to make sure it isn't leaking through. Nope! I carefully step onto the first step. "Don't go upstairs!" I hear a voice whisper. Snap out of it! You're not in a horror movie! First, I check my parents' bathroom. No drip here! Now, I'm going to check the bathroom. I turn on the lights and they flicker on and off. I walk in and the door slams shut! All of a sudden, a pale body appears in the mirror, drenched in blood. The mirror turns wavy, like a swimming pool. I scream my loudest and she drags me in; never again will I return.