Cemetary

On a dark, stormy night, a newly wedded woman was down in the Desmic Cemetary Park with her brand new hubby, visiting her mother and father who had died in a car crash coming over the day before. They were still in their wedding clothes and they danced on the grave showing them what happened at the wedding. All of a sudden, two lively ghosts appeared coming from the parent's grade. It was her parents and they were congradulating her and her groom. They were acting all sweet and precious until what had happened. They turned red and they were all mucked up with long teeth that were very sharp. They were demonized. They slaughtered the bride and groom, making them demons too.

Shannon's friend, Kaitlyn had dared Shannon to go into the dark cemetary. It was dark out and really creepy, but Shannon is a daredevil and so she did the dare. They walked over to the cementary just down the street called Desmic Cemetary Park. She had to chant the three words, "Come Back Now" three times. Some people say that it will bring back the dead, but others don't. And Shannon is one of those people. She chanted it eagerly three times, and a strong wind struck by. A married couple apeared ghostly and seemed all sweet, but in a moment, they turned red, they were all mucked up, and their teeth were sharp. Next thing the two girls knew, they were slaughtered and now are demonized. They still are in that same cemetary, so if you come across Desmic Cemetary Park, DON'T chant those words or even go in there.