26. Shopping

"Meeting in the kitchen! Everyone needs to be there in two minutes or else you don't get any of the bacon Cap made," Tony announces, walking down the hall and opening everyone's door.

"Quiet!! It's 7 a.m. !" You yell, throwing your pillow at him.

"Steve also made pancakes," Tony sings back in response.

"Pancakes???" You quickly get up and sprint to the kitchen. Everyone slowly walks into the kitchen to see you walk to a seat with plate stacked with at least 12 pancakes.

"Think you have enough pancakes, darling?" Loki teases, sitting down next to you.

"Nope. Not even close." You give him a plate and take two pancakes from your stack and set them on his plate. "Got these ones for you."

He kisses your cheek, "Thank you."

"So, what are we here for Ironass?" Sam asks.

"Well Birdbrain, we've all been invited to a party. A fancy party at some expensive place," Tony answers, gesturing with his hands. "Which means we need to dress up. Suits, dresses, whatever. Doesn't matter, you just have to look nice."

"Shopping?" Wanda asks.

"Shopping," Tony nods.

A mixture of clapping and groans fill the room.

"When's the party?" Steve inquires.

"Tonight, so as soon as everyone is done with breakfast we have to go."

"Wait what?" You say, looking up from your plate. Half of the pancakes you got were gone. "I was too preoccupied."

"It's been three minutes how did you eat them so fast?" Bucky questions.

You shrug. "Not sure, it just happened. Bit of a blur."

"Tony was saying that we've been invited to a party later today, so we need to go shopping," Nat answers.

"Do I have to go?" You groan.

"Yes."

You sigh, "Fine."

After everyone finishes their food, you all pile into cars. You, Loki, Nat, and Thor are together. Nat is driving of course, and you called shotgun which left the brothers in the backseat.

You and Nat talk on the drive there as Loki and Thor argue about seat space. When you get to the mall, everyone breaks off and goes to the store they want to. You and Loki stick together.

"Where do you want to go?" Loki asks.

"Not sure, let's just look around and go to whatever store catches our eyes?"

"Sounds like a plan."

After walking around for twenty minutes, and stopping at a pretzel stand, you find a nice formal clothing shop. There, Loki finds an all black suit, and nice a dark green tie. It reminds you of the suit he wore in Ragnorok.

(hi, author here, i'm putting a masculine version and a feminine version so you can decide which you want to imagine. and if you don't like either, that's fine too!)

Masc: And you find a dark blue shirt which you pair with a black blazer and black dress slacks. After looking through the ties and trying them on, you decided not to wear one and instead keep the shirt's top button unbuttoned.

Feminine: And you find a simple dark blue silk dress. It's long enough that it just barely touches the floor. You decide to pair it with a loose black cardigan you found.

You both bring your clothes to the front counter and pay with Tony's card.

"It's, 12:34 p.m. ," you say looking down at your watch. "We all agreed to meet in the food court at one, so we can start heading there. Unless there's anything else you want to do?"

"Get more of those Auntie Anne's pretzels?" Loki responds.

"I could never object to Auntie Anne's." You two go back to the stand and get a cup of pretzel bites. When you arrive at the food court everyone is already there.

"Where have you too love birds been?" Sam teases.

"Getting pretzels," you say holding up your cup.

A flash of blue passes in front of you and half of your pretzel bites are gone. You look over at Pietro who's doing a really bad job at pretending he did nothing. Especially since his mouth was stuffed with pretzel bites.

"Pietro."

"What?" He says, his voice muffled.

"You better start running."

"Y/n, he has super speed, you won't be able to catch him," Loki says, looking over at you.

"You underestimate my determination when someone steals my food. I'll be able to catch him," you respond, still staring at a frozen Pietro.

Pietro quickly starts running away, and you stand still.

"Aren't you going to go after him?" Steve asks.

"Of course not," you laugh.

"But you said you'd be able to catch him?" Steves face twists in confusion.

"To intimidate him. He's probably at the tower by now. He'll be shaking in the anticipation of my arrival. Every second I'm not there will cause more fear. Then the elevator ding will push him over the edge and the moment I walk in he'll apologize. Just wait."

"You scare me," Bucky says. He turns to look at Steve, "Remind me to never steal their food."

You all get back in the cars and drive to the tower. Loki shares his pretzel bites with you on the way there.

Everyone squishes into the elevator, you standing at the front. In a couple seconds you reach the desired floor. The second the doors open you see a horrified Pietro who immediately begins apologizing.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me! I'll never take your food again. Please Y/n, forgive me," He begs, almost on the verge of tears.

"You are forgiven," you say, patting his shoulder. You start walking to your room to set down your bag of new clothes when you hear Sam whispering to Bucky.

"I think, maybe, they've been spending too much time with Loki."

"I heard that!" You yell, causing the two to jump.

-

a/n: don't we all love some intimidating y/n content ?