you little fucker-

i wake up from the cold, it was annoying being awoken by something as dumb as weather. my body shifts and a soft bottom but when i try to reach for anything my hand dont move. now being wide awake i try to move my hand that was above my head, arching my head back i see my wrists are cuffed to a beds backboard thingy shit. (i forgot what its called) once i remembered where i was i begin to look at my surroundings. i was only in this room once, when my father came and i locked myself in here. 

i shivered and looked down to my legs, they where the most cold, i only had my boxers on, and an oversized long sleeved. as i groan in annoyance i begin to hear footsteps. looking to the door i see sangwoo. i glare at him "what the fuck is up with you and always taking my goddamn pants you skank" y/n insulted. sangwoo only chuckled "good morning to you too, i thought you wouldve at least been a bit nice after last night" sangwoo said in a tone implying the worst. i was flushed as i shut my legs closed as tightly as i could and  brought them as close as i could

(3rd pov cause fuck you)

sangwoo laughed at my reaction, "we didnt screw or anything you perv" y/n only got more embarrassed "you little fucker-" sangwoo came closer, climbing on top of me. putting his hand on either side of me.  he then got really close, just as i did before but only stopping in front of me "can i?" sangwoo asked y/n, sangwoo knew better than to steal a kiss without y/ns permission. every time he did, even if it was on the cheek he always get punished. y/n only looked away and nodded. since sangwoo knew he had more power over y/n right now he wanted to tease y/n "what was that?"

y/ns eyes widened and was now a bright red "y-yes" he mumbles, too embarrassed. hes been putting on this tough guy façade and now hes a blushing mess, ridiculous. "i cant hear you baby" the nickname didnt help y/ns nervous and needy feelings. "just fuck me already damnit!" y/n groaned. but then realized what he said. both him and sangwoo where surprised. they both locked eyes, equally as red as the other. "c-can i?" sangwoo stuttered out. y/n didnt really enjoy talking durring moments like these and only opened his legs in response "better fucking make it genuine unlike last time" y/n spat. sangwoo smiled and nodded

he began to passionately kiss y/n, not breaking the kiss till they where out of breath. ony to go in for seconds, tongues dancing along one anothers. sangwoo began to move down kissing, biting, and licking his jaw, neck and chest as he lifted his shirt. biting his chest making sure to mark every spot of him.

y/ns body tingled with ever touch. he started to be more sensitive, wondering where sangwoo would kiss bite or suck next. sangwoo was rough, but a good rough. it's like eating spicy food, it hurts but you cant get enough and you just want more and more ((not a virgin so i can write this stuff B) ))

sangwoo slipped off y/ns boxers to show lil y/n rock hard. sangwoo kissed and bit y/ns inner thighs, traveling up until he got to his dick. sangwoo only look in the tip first. y/n exhaled through his tongue and threw his head back.

y/n lifted his thrusted his hips twords sangwoo wanting more. sangwoo took his mouth off and grabbed y/ns hips forcing them to go back down. y/n rolled his eyes "fucking tease..." he muttered. sangwoo only chuckled. he then got off from on top of y/n and flipped him. "cmon, lift and spread.

y/n was embarrassed but he obliged. he arched his back and lifted his legs so he was on his knees. making it easy access for sangwoo. sangwoo grabbed lube from on top of a drawer next to the bed pouring it on y/n hole, sangwoo began to rub the outside of it. when y/n leaned back into his hand is when he put a finger in making y/n hold in a gasp as he furrowed his eyebrows.

sangwoo movies his finger around inside of y/n. its a weird feeling for y/n, and it makes him curious, curious of how more would feel. sangwoo felt y/n loosen up a bit, so he slipped in another finger. two was a lot, it felt like so much to y/n as of hed already been filled just with two fingers. it made y/n want to moan and ask for more. but y/n was stubborn still. he didn't want to give sangwoo any satisfaction, even though he already got permission sangwoo went from scissoring his fingers in y/n to going in and out. y/na breath got heavy from the sudden change, he wanted to suppress any noise, kind of like holding in a laugh.

sangwoo slowly took his fingers out, and y/n felt all of it. then sangwoo put his dick inside of y/n, slowly though. y/n let himself sink deeper into the bed as he felt even more filled up.  sangwoo got impatient with slow thrusts and began going faster. "shit.." sangwoo muttered as he squeezed y/ns ass "youre so tight"

y/n didn't respond, his mind was clouded, he couldn't things. he didn't want go to think, he wanted to feel. feel all of sangwoo in him. he only focused on sangwoos dick going in and out. somehow the more he focused on feeling it the more pleasure he felt.

the room was filled with huffs, deep moans, high pitch gasps, and slaps of skin on skin. y/n began to make more and more noise, it was clear he was close. his toes curled and his fist clenched. letting out a loud moan as he released first. sangwoo stopped for a second and squeezed y/ns ass again

"jeez..." y/n panted "did yo- ah!~" sangwoo started to thrust into y/n fast. now he let his voice out. loud moans filling sangwoos ears as he penetrated y/n. the thrusts got slow and began getting more aggressive, as if he was trying to reach further into y/n. he finished, slowly pulling out of y/n. sangwoo took the cuffs off and collapsed next to y/n. whos legs where shaking

y/n moved on his side, back facing sangwoo while sangwoo spooned him wrapping his arm around y/n. it wasn't too long before y/n knocked out. sangwoo did as well not long after.

((fuck it I dont wanna write anymore for this chapter

soooo, funny story
i thought i published this a while ago lmao
my baddd
anyways im not dead sooo
rawr ig

excuse any spelling errors and this chapter along with majority of the other ones are at least 1000 words

byeer