obsessed with him

sangwoo and y/n have been getting better. sangwoo was still a bit unhinged but nothing too much. while y/n, got another job. despite sangwoo going against the idea, he cant control y/n.

they agreed on places sangwoo didn't want y/n to work at. clubs, bars, malls- really anywhere where too much interaction with people would happen. y/n didn't care where he worked. as long as it was close and payed, so he agreed to sangwoos terms.

y/n worked at a library, nice and cozy. y/n loved the quietness of his jobs. everything about it was great, the carpeted floor that never creaked from the boards under it, the same people who came all the time as well as the aroma of coffee. it seemed y/ns life was perfect now, a job he really enjoyed and when he gets home he can just rest in sangwoos arms. besides his job y/n broke it to yoonbum that hes with sangwoo and would be staying at his place from then on. yoonbum didn't mind, he was fine on his own now. theyre still best friends

today was a day like any other, besides y/n on a day off. him and sangwoo where laying together in the living room on the couch. that was until a knock on the door interrupted their peace. sangwoo was the one to get up and answer it. when the door opened y/n heard a female voice. y/n didn't think top much of it but still decided to get up and stand by sangwoo. i wrapped my arms around sangwoos waist as he spoke to the girl and put my chin on his shoulder. the girl looked at me in jealousy for a split second. you could tell she had a thing for sangwoo from how she spoke to him, and her body language "ah- who's this?" she asked focusing on me now. before sangwoo could respond i spoke "his boyfriend, y/n l/n, nice to meet you" he put his hand out for her to shake. y/ns tone was bitter sweet.

the girl had a irritated face on but shook his hand anyways. "actually sangwoo, i just remembered i had made plans already- silly me" she laughed and shook her head "guess ill be going now-" she changes her attention to me, he attitude faltering "nice to meet you" with that she walked away. sangwoo had been looking at y/n. frankly he didn't care for the girl. now y/n, was in a bit of a bad mood. he sat back on his spot in the living room. when sangwoo walked in he spoke "so who was that" y/n said not making eye contact

"just a classmate from college" sangwoo sat next to the smaller male "are you jealous?" sangwoo chuckled a bit. "and so what if i am" y/n looked away from sangwoo. he only smiled, the thought of y/n jealous amused him. y/n who always seemed to be the soft and calm one finally showing a rise in himself. it was new to sangwoo and he wantes to explore it

"do you work tomorrow?" sangwoo says leaning into y/n "no, someone new is in so i get a bit more time off while hes being trained" he explains getting comfortable sangwoo hums before starting "if you want some classmates invited to go out to eat tomorrow night"
y/n thinks about it and shrugs "why not, is that why that girl was here?" y/n asked crossing his arms. sangwoo just laughed "yes, we have a small group of friends" y/n nodded. y/n didnt have anything else to say so he just sat there looking at sangwoo examining all his features. sangwoo only returned the gaze, but instead looking at y/n with lust. sangwoo grabbed y/n and placed him on his lap. y/n fixed himself ontop of sangwoo "hi.." y/n says when hes finally facing sangwoo right. sangwoo wraps his arms around y/n "hey.." he mutters in y/ns ear and pushing y/n closer into himself. sangwoo leans in and finally kisses y/n. y/n kisses back, using his hands to cup sangwoos face as the two share another moment together. doing things like making out and having sex with sangwoo was something y/n could finally fully enjoy. many people have flirted with y/n and have tried to shoot their shot but in y/ns eyes nothing can compare to sangwoo, and even though y/n can see sangwoos flaws he still wants him. he wont settle for better or worse, he wanted sangwoo exaclty.

sangwoo pushes y/ns back to the couch so now hes the one on top. y/n tended to get excited way easier than sangwoo. sangwoo only used this fact to his advantage. sangwoos voice rang through y/ns ear as he used his hand to rub agains his dick it only growing hard in a matter of seconds. sangwoos gaze on y/n never for a second changed from one of lust, sangwoo stared ito y/n eyes ass he rubbes him up. sangwoo feeling the once soft cock of y/ns grow rock hard and stiff. y/n was bright red, and as for sangwoo he leaned in on y/ns neck and biting softly, just enough to get him to make some noise. y/n grinded his hips into sangwoos touch, humming, almost moaning at the same time. sangwoo suddenly stopped, grabbed y/n by the hips and flipping him onto his hands and knees. y/n, almost instantly reacts by arching his back and popping out his ass twords sangwoos crotch. while licking his lips, sangwoo using his whole palm grabs and squeezing y/ns ass.

sangwoos hands trailed from y/ns cheeks to his hips, grabbing onto them like handles. he back to slowly grind and thrust against y/n. they both where still fully clothed but they didnt mind, sangwoo just wanted to make y/n go wild. y/n whined and pouted, sangwoo always new how to tease and keep him waiting. this time sangwoo stopped completely. he sat back down and sat y/n next to him as if nothing was happening. at first y/n was confused "you asshole!!" y/n covered his face and softly hit sangwoo "what??" sangwoo laughed "dont do that !!" y/n whined and leaned twords sangwoo.

sangwoo wrapped his arms around y/n "well i wouldnt want you to be limping when we go out" sangwoo chuckled. y/n only shook his head "youre so rude to mee" y/n tries to push sangwoo off of him "what? how? im just looking out for you" sangwoos arms didnt budge against y/n but y/n refused to stay still "y/n cmonnnnn" y/n finally giving in sank into sangwoos arms "fine" sangwoo chuckled, and kissed y/ns cheek "finally" y/n smiled a bit "i hate you" he said "i love you too" sangwoo responded

(1191 words)

what the hell did i just wright...
i have no idea.. uhhhh excuse spelling mistakes, idrc rn but yuh
idrk where im taking the story
but its goingggg B)