........

i grabbed all the cards as sangwoo talked to the man after he won. it caught my attention when sangwoo pointed at me "look at him, he looks like a spoiled brat that got everything he wanted. dont you want to make him feel the way everyone else does?" i looked at he old man and glared and flipped him off then went back to my cards. i started to stack them up to make a card castle. i looked up once again to see the man blind folded and sangwoo tapeing a knife to his hand its just the knife was facing the man. "alright stay like that" he then walked to me i guess he noticed me staring he picked me up and knocked down my card castle, that dickhead i picked me up from behind and whispered to me "play along" 

i obliged "h-hey put me down!" i yelled "stop! let me go i dont want to die!" i fake pleaded we got closer and i think the guy noticed something was off, 
"hey whats-" he started but as we got closer i kicked his hands as he tried to pull the knife up so it stabbed him. my heart was beating fast, sangwoo did this cause he wanted him to die right? that means im in the clear? does he want to keep me alive?. i looked at the man as he slowly fell and blood came out of his stomach. i stared in disbelief, this wasnt my fault, yea i kicked him a-and made him stab himself-  thats right he stabbed himself. "wow! i didnt expect you to do all that now!" sangwoo laughed and put me down. i looked at the man "he's dead right?" i asked"yea hes dead, and you killed him. how does it feel mr. murderer?" i glared at sangwoo "you have no proof i killed him, as far as it goes this looks like suicide" i said and a shakey nervous voice "only i know the truth (y/n), howd it feel?" i looked back at the guy "honestly, it feels like im a little kid and i just broke moms favorite vase and im about to get in trouble. but the vase was ugly anyways, unappealing" i said

"you weirdo" he said "so scared?" he said "im not saying im scared" i said denying that that was exactly what i meant "yea sure" i looked at sangwoo "how are you gonna get rid of the body?" i asked sangwoo glared at me "dont worry about it" i went back to my pile of cards, just a second ago the man was right in front of nervous as hell and now hes just a lifeless body on the cold floor. i had blood all over my legs and a few specks on my chest and face. i guess sangwoo noticed me looking at the blood on me "lets go get cleaned up" sangwoo pulled me up and held my waist as we walked up the stairs 

we went to the bathroom and he had me sit on the floor, i felt like a little kid being spoiled. he turned on the water as it slowly filled up to the top. he stripped me and put me in, he did the same to himself and climbed in. i blushed and looked away "are you blushing?" he asked, their wasnt much space for apart so he leaned forward to get a better look i just groaned in embarrassment. he laughed "dont tell me youre gay too!" i looked at him weirdly "im not gay, im just used to bathing on my own" i glared "you seem kinda gay" he said bluntly "wh- how?!" i asked surprised "i mean sometimes you shift your hips and your pretty curvy, and youre always sassy" sangwo listed i hugged my sides and  lowered my head so only my chin and mouth was under water. i glared at him "why are you always staring at me? see something you like?" 

i blushed deeply "no!" i brought my face back up. only to find sangwoo towering over me "i can make you like seeing something" he whispered in my ear . my heartbeat was fast and my face was hot . i was trapped between sangwoos arms he leaned close and kissed me. i had no idea what to do this was my first kiss and i dont even know if im gay or not. sangwoo bit my lower lip and tried ppushing his tongue in my mouth but my lips where shut tight. he brought a hand to my face and squeezed my cheeks forcing my lips to open. his tongue danced on mines and all in my mouth. i tried using my tongue to push his out but ended up giving in. 

he finaly stopped and i had some time to breath. i was a blushing mess.... a guy just kissed me!... A MURDERER JUST KISSED ME... i thought to myself "was that your first time kissing a guy? i mean you said you werent gay" i just covered my mouth and looked up at him i didnt know what to say. "that kiss was kinda rough, how about i give it another try?" he looked at me like he was asking for permission, i knew hed do it anyways so i hesitantly put my hands down. i closed my eyes as i felt his warm lips on mine this time it felt soft and sweet so i kissed back... if my dad knew about this he'd kill me..