22. Flame 🌶️🌶️

SCARLETT

In an instant, he stopped kissing me and looked up, his smouldering gaze meeting mine. I watched, mesmerized as his beautiful blue turned beastly yellow. By now, I knew enough to understand that my words roused the man and the bear inside him.

He didn't say anything though- he simply picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and started walking in the direction of the close-by cabins.

"Callum, what are you doing?" I squeaked in protest. "There are probably people there."

"I promised you some spanking for running out on me like that all the time, didn't I?" From his smug tone, I could imagine the cocky smirk on his face, even if I couldn't see it. "And taking you by the tree will not let me do all the things I have planned for you, mate."

Fuuuuuuck. I had to press my legs together to cover just how turned I was right now. If he kept talking like this, I was going to orgasm without him even touching me further.

"What if someone sees us?"I squeaked but the possibility of getting caught was a bit of a turn on as well. "I mean, you are walking around naked with that monstrous hard-on and a woman over your shoulder."

"I'm happy to hear that you are impressed by my cock, Flame, although it's you that brings the monstrous hard-on out to play." His dark, pleased chuckle was so sexy but I should have known that my words were only going to boost his ego. "And don't worry. These are guest cabins, and most of them are not even finished, so there is no one here. Plus, walking around naked is part of the shifter life and no one would ever question my need to have my mate."

Well, apparently, inhibitions were not something that shifters had to worry about. I had to admit that I appreciated the naked walk because my current position, hanging over Callum's shoulder, gave me the perfect angle to ogle his muscly, toned arse. My mind wandered off, imagining my hands gliding over his butt.

I was so busy admiring it that, at first, I barely noticed the red scratch marks that my nails had left all over his upper back while we made out against the tree, nor did I realise when he climbed the stairs that got us to the patio of the cabin. It was only when he practically kicked the front door open that I snapped out of my staring and fantasizing.

He pulled me gently off his shoulder and laid me out on the wooden table in what seemed like the open-space dining room. My legs innately spread open, with only the cut-out material of my dress covering what was beneath it. I propped myself up on my elbows, my gaze immediately landing on his hungry eyes. He seemed like he was about to lose control and ravage me, and god I wanted it. I wanted him to go wild with me as he had never done with any other woman.

"So, are you going to just stare at me all day or are you scared that your Alpha, or whatever it is that you call your leader, will find out that we are getting down and dirty in your new guesthouse?" I teased him mischievously.

I wondered if I was not making a mistake to mess around with him like that, but the way he looked at me- his face darkened with lust and possessiveness, yet making me feel safe and adored- it was everything.

He slid himself between my legs, standing tall above me as I remained on the table. His hand travelled up my thigh while the other one grabbed a fistful of my hair. My core clenched the closer his finger got to my slit, the tantalising sensation between my legs and his warm breath, which caressed my ear lobe as he leaned in, making my brain short circuit.

"I am the Alpha," he growled in a low tone, his voice laced with dominance and desire while he tugged my hair, making me arch back as I let out a moan. "And you, Flame- you are mine."