2) On Coming Storm.

There wasn't much more banter between the three, on the way to the parking lot Dallas looked around. "Where is your car?" He asked cautiously.

"Oh." Ted laughed. "I ride my motor scooter." He smiled. "Is that ok?" He glanced back at Dallas.

"Are you a good driver?" Dallas asked even more cautiously.

"Very." Ted smiled. Handing Dallas, the spare helmet. "It's just for safety, My dad is the Sheif in, Eaton."

"I didn't know he had a son." Dallas said point blankly, Ted was Glad that was where he left it.

"Yea, I'm 18 now, but if one of his deputies sees you with out a helmet, I will get pulled over, and it will be worse than a ticket." He chuckled. Ted got on and slid as far forward as he could. "It's a tight fit, but get on." Ted could see the unease on Dallas's face, and was unsure, if it was because of the scooter, or if the only place for Dallas to hold on to was, Ted. "I promise no wheelies, just hope on use my shoulders if you need, and put your arms around my waist."

Dallas Turned fire engine red, Ted thought it made him look adorable, and smirked a bit at him, which made Dallas turn even Reder, somehow. "Are you sure?" Dallas finally asked after, a more than awkward pause.

Ted smiled. "Yes, It is kinda how you ride on the back of a scooter, or motorcycle." He chuckled.

Dallas pulled the helmet on, Ted adjusted it, for him. "Ok."He said hopping on putting his arms around Ted's waist. Ted liked how close Dallas was, and how he was holding on to him. He was in a sense protecting Dallas, in a few actually. It was still nasty hot, Ted knew, Dallas needed a distraction from his father, and it would have been a long long, and dangerous walk into town.

"Here we go." Ted shouted as he started is Sooter. He gave it a bit more gas than it actually needed, it got a bit ahead of him, but he recovered. "Promise I am a great driver..." Ted blushed under the protection of his helmet.

"All the extra weight huh?" Dallas chuckled.

Ted nodded, Dallas was shorter than he was, hot, and most likely Gay, however most importantly to Ted, Dallas was smarter than the average bear. How he knew the gay thing, he was unsure, but he kinda thought that Dallas was feeling the same way about him. "Exactly!" Ted said, turning on his singal to leave the parking lot. "Do you have anywhere to be?" Ted shouted most of the way home.

"Not really, Don't think my dad would care if I didn't come home."

Ted, took the first turn into town and stopped at the Mcdonalds. "Nothing fancy." Ted said while standing.

"I don't have money, for this." Dallas looked away from Ted quickly.

Ted smiled. "I do!" Dallas looked confused at Ted, more untrusting at Ted. "I am on vacation, I am a workaholic, so I work tons of overtime, and don't spend it on much." Dallas seemed to relax, Ted glanced to see if the assistant manager was working the counter, his old friend Chuck, he wasn't.

They ordered, Ted got the feeling that Dallas was on edge too, glancing at the back. "Why don't you pick a table." He suggested. "I like to eat around the back." He pointed to behind the lobby out of view of the counter.

"Sure." Dallas smiled relieved. "Do you want Katchup?" He asked.

"Hell ya." Ted grinned, Dallas lagged, and Ted couldn't help but smirk a bit again, this time, Dallas smirked back, and got his drink, and eight little cups of ketchup, the perfect amount for both of them. Ted took the tray back to the table, but just before he left view of the counter, Chuck walked around the corner, but didn't appear to notice him.