A Day Aloft.

Ted wanted to know where he was going, and if Dallas could stay the night. "I told my dad, I was staying the night at a teammate's house, so I could get a ride to the game"Dallas said as he wrapped his arms Around Ted's waist.

"Good." Ted said, starting the bike. "I want to fall asleep with you on my chest, and I want to wake up, holding you." He drove them home. The cool summer air felt good Ted was still a bit sweaty from sex. Dallas rested his head on Ted's back, a bit lower, and the puffs of warm air from nostrils, in his pit. "Do I smell good?" Ted chuckled.

"You do." Dallas sighed. "Does it bug you?"

"Nope, I bet you smell pretty tasty about now." Ted chuckled, opening a pit up of Dallas, who stuck is nose in a bit deeper, and sighed. Ted wondered, if that was a gay guy thing, and assumed the internet would know. "What position do you play?"

"Catcher." The two laughed. "And I bat, but not well." Dallas added.

"Buck said I could watch your game tomorrow." Ted said. "The owner of the park."

"That's cool.... Do you work there?" Dallas asked.

"Kind o.f.."

"I thought you were on vacation?"

"I am, but besides my parents, and other family, your the only other person I know," Ted sighed, realizing he sounded like a sad sack.

"Well, I didn't know anyone I would spend two weeks with, before you either." Dallas sighed. "So I get the need to stay busy, though. So you work tomorrow?"

"Yea." Ted sighed. "I bet you'd have as much fun as I do, and I'm sure Buck wouldn't mind."

"I'd come if I knew he was ok with it, he doesn't say much, he seems kinda grumpy."

Ted laughed. "Nah, he's as friendly as anybody, he is gay..." Ted turned into town.

"He is?" Dallas asked stunned

"Yes but don't tell no one." Ted shouted. "It wasn't an accident we met either!"

"Remind me to thank him." Dallas chuckled. Ted Tapped the horn, and waved at a low billboard. "What...?" Some polices flashed for a second, then turned off. "Your dad?"

"That's Jake's spot." Ted said. "Turning down a street. "Dad's deputies like me, and they are the only reason, I feel safe, driving in this town."

"May I ask, what happened?"

"No." Ted said abutrly. "Sorry." He sighed. "It was a bad time, and the memoirs are still to fresh, and too dark.."

Dallas snuggled hard into Ted's back, and squeezed him. "I think I know what you mean." Dallas said.

Ted turned on high way 73. "I kinda think you do too." Ted said. "I want you to know, no matter what, no matter who, I will be by your side, my dad too."

"I know..." Dallas paused as Ted turned into his drive. "I love you for that," He said timidly.

Ted parked shot up, and picked Dallas up off scooter, and held him like his bride, the thought of Dallas as his bride, was equal parts amusing, and hot. "I love you too!" He smirked down at a stunned but now blushing, Dallas. "One day you'll be my blushing bride." He leaned down and kissed him.

"BRIDE?" Dallas whined.

"Yea." Ted smirked, carrying him to the door. "Just like this, I carry you in, unlock the door, with my cool wireless key, kick the door open like this..." He surprisingly smoothly kicked the door open and didn't fall over. "And shout. 'HONEY WERE HOME!', and that will be the best day of my life."