power sphera

'Wei, Boboiboy is crying' said fang "hmph, serve him right," said Gopal "guys, I think you went too far," said Yaya, "what why it's his fault that our mission failed, laksamana is mad at us," said Gopal "yalo, he deserves that," Ying said, "but - "said Yaya "look, Yaya everything is fine, we know you are kind-hearted and a forgiveing but this time is different, okay?" said Ying again.

Suddenly" BEEP, BEEP, BEEP"the watch shows that they have a mission from laksamana tarung so they ran to in the meeting room. when they went out to the meeting room Yaya wave to boboiboy and he waves back" they went to their mission without me huh"thought boboiboy "hm, nevermind I still had power sphera to check" said boboiboy.

 after he eats, he goes to his room to get the power sphera list and he goes to the power sphera room, 'oh, hi boboiboy," said emotibot "oh hi" said boboiboy"eh, boboiboy why are you alone and here, didn't you and your friend have some missions to do?' ask motobot politely "oh, first,  I kinda messed up a mission so laksamana punished me that I can't do a mission for a month and my friend was mad at me well except Yaya,  second, komander kokoci ask laksamana to give me a job so I don't get bored, so here I am now and I need to check all of you everyday." said boboiboy while smiling "huh, but I-i don't. understand, everyone likes. t-t-to do nothing .or just e-eat and sleep b-but. you like to do. something?" said databot "hmm ,I don't know too maybe I was gifted to have this likes to do something hobby???? " reply boboiboy ."oh , o-o-okay."said databot with a smile."okay can we start now ?" "ok !" ...........................

after boboiboy check all power sphera , he said bye to them and walk out from the power sphera. but when he almost at his room he saw his friends were in front of him and he don't know what to do so he just walks calmly.........."eh, that's boboiboy , let's said hi to him" said Yaya." dey, Yaya have you forgotten that we still mad at boboiboy " said Gopal "yalo, you may forgive him but we haven't" said Ying "but atleast smile to him" said Yaya "okay, but I am not going to smile to him." said fang "me too" "me three" said Ying and Gopal "haih" sigh Yaya after hearing their words. so Yaya smiles and waves at him at the same time . and boboiboy smile while waving back to Yaya, but the others just looked away,boboiboy saw the other's reaction so he looked away after waves and smile at Yaya.

after that, boboiboy went to his room and he closed the door while locking it. he leans at the wall and said "why, why did a failed mission need to take my friend away from me, why can't I just be a little mature, why can't I think before I act.........." said boboiboy sadly with a low voice but the didn't know that someone heard him behind the door. and his watch was glitching again and it shows a dark purple crescent moon symbols.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

in the watch 

"boboiboy was crying again huh..." said gempa "yeah and it is not his fault though, is our's, but he said it"s not, poor boboiboy he had to suffer loneliness and sadness all on his own ." said taufan and blaze while pouting their mouth. "huh, is someone there." said solar "yeah....halilintar can you pls check it out " ask gempa "with pleasure," said halilintar while smirking, he uses his lighting speed to go and check and he saw nothing again"no one is here!" shout halilintar "oh,ok!" said gempa while doing this sgin 👌.after a while,the figure was standing at the tree again while watching them behind

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

to be continue

hope u like it (^∀^●)ノシ