the truth

Suddenly they heard someone calling them at the watch, it was........................

"YAYA!!!!!" the three shouted "Yaya where were you, we've been worried sick!!!" ying exclaimed "sorry but could you all please come to the power sphera room, it's an emergency!" Yaya said "huh power sphera room???" "Dey why should we go there, isn't that we need to defeat boboiboy" "yes I know, but this is an emergency," said kokoci popping out of nowhere. then Yaya turns to lunar "boboib- I mean dark or......." said Yaya thinking what to call boboiboy since he had 'evolved' to the second tiers "lunar....." "ok lunar, I know don't like them (Gopal, ying, fang, kaizo, laksamana: ouch.....  Yaya: hehe sorry) but could you just please tell them what's going on to avoid some more misunderstanding???" "no.......... they hurt ori.....they need punishment" "dey who hurt who huh?!" "yarloh" "I know but bo-ori wouldn't want anyone hurt, you know that right???" "....but*points at kaizo* that captain....... almost took ori's watch......." "that I don't know but can you teleport them here, and talk..... ori like to talk" after hearing that lunar think for a moment.

he nodded and said "close domain", all of them we're back where they came before. "h-huh" shocked everyone which everyone is still in the storeroom "wha- we've been in the storeroom all this time" shocked gopal "yeah and think about the space that captain and laksamana used when the fight, it was endless," said ying "so where were we just now" asked kaizo to lunar "m-my domain expansion........" "huh domain expansion!!??" they asked "it's looks like he had his boundaries or something," said laksamana while doing his thinking pose "yeah looks like it" "enough talking please, now lunar please teleport them here and please remember to teleport them near the ground okay???" "h-huh di-did I teleport you to f-far from the ground...." said lunar feels every guilty and nervous 'wow what a sudden mood change'  thought everyone "nononono......it's not that far just a little, so it's fine, now teleport them here please." "*nodded* sorry, dark portal" 

"HUH!?" gasped everyone and they fell into the hole "WAAAAAAAAA APPPPAAAA AMMMAAA" shouted Gopal "Wei Gopal just shut up and ready," said fang who is all ready to land "yarloh," said ying also ready to land. now kaizo, laksamana, fang and ying are ready to land while Gopal is struggling and lunar just using his wings to fly.

until they reach the power sphera room, all of them landed perfectly and safely well except Gopal of course.
When lunar landed, lots of little robots ran towards him and made lunar fell, the others were just shocked while kokoci, ochobot and Yaya just gives a relief smile "Yaya why do you call us here" "oh right *points at the little robots* they wanted to explain what happened" "they?? do you mean the power spheras *looks at the power spheras who was now talking or playing lunar's tentacle*" "yes" "dey, why did we need to hear the explanation let's just defeat him" "ish, shut up lah" "hmph"

kokoci came forward to laksamana "greetings laksamana *tapops hand sign*" "greetings to you to kokoci" "are you okay after the fight?" "I'm okay but why do you call us here" "cuz the power spheras wanted to talk to you" "huh why" "they wanted to explain something since they already talk to me, ochobot and Yaya about it, now they wanted to talk to all of you, all I could tell you that it is about bobo-i mean lunar *walk towards to the power spheras and lunar* greeting lunar," said kokoci lunar heard that and nodded "could the power sphera talk to them about ori and you??" asked kokoci.

lunar heard that his eyes just wide and look at the power spheras "all of you tell them already" the power spheras just nodded and looked down, lunar sigh and use his dark tentacle, this cause the power spheras to lift their head, fang saw that he is thinking that he would hurt them so he decided to stop them "hey, don't you d-" but he was stopped by Yaya "let them be, fang" "but he would huh *wide his eyes*", he saw that lunar not only didn't hurt them instead he's just patted all of them in the same time, he smiled. even though the power spheras can't see it because of the scarf blocking it but they still can see his eyes, his eyes now are full of forgiveness and softness. he said  "it's okay" to all of them,  all of the power spheras wide their sparkling eyes and hugged him tighter "yay!!!" lunar now struggling "a-argh i-i can't br-breathe, p-please" "oops *lose the hug* sorry," said the power spheras. Lunar heard that and just smile softly, the others except for Yaya, kokoci and ochobot just shock "Dey, why did he didn't hurt the power spheras???"  asked Gopal "Wei,*smack Gopal head* do you want the power spheras to be hurt" said ying while smacking Gopal in the head then Yaya speak up "because they care about him" all of them were shock again

Kaizo was the first one to ask "first, what do you mean 'they care about him'" suddenly a robotic voice came up "W-WE. CARE ABOUT. HI-HIM AND. NOT. L-LIKE S-SOME OF YOU", it was databot "we didn't hurt his feelings" said emotibot "and we didn't leave him alone" said motobot, continuing emotibot sentence, after hearing that ying, Gopal and fang feeling a little guilty in the inside "second, why do you care for him" kaizo ask again  "cuz he help us" said gigibot "he saves us from evil" said loopbot "and he will do anything to save us, even it cost his life and safety" said bellbot out of nowhere" meow" cattus nodded, after the power spheras and cactus explain to them, they feel shocked, guilt. Yaya, ochobot and kokoci just gave him a relief smile and lunar just gave them a grateful and meaningful smile, "*he is kind huh....... kinder than I expected*" lunar said in his mind, "but he is the intruder" said kaizo "and we are to" said emotibot, laksamana, kaizo, ying, fang and Gopal are now confused, "dey, what do you mean you all are!?" ask Gopal with a little rude tone which made the power spheras to hid behind at lunar's back, lunar heard what Gopal said to the power spheras, he slowly used his tentacle to pat the power spheras and glare at Gopal, "eipp!!! *ran behind kokoci back*" "haiyya Gopal, next time say it politely" said ying "that enough okay get to the point, emotibot what's the meaning of this" said laksamana "*fly in front of lunar* w-well you see laksamana we a-are apart fo the in-intruder situation" all of them are confused again until fang talk"ooooo it makes sense now" "what do you mean it make sense pang" "captain, last time when komander told us to check on the power spheras room and when we asked them about it, they reply nervously and asked us to quickly get out from the room" suddenly ying said"oh and remember captain, komander said that papa Zola saw some little creature and a person which had wings right? so it could be them*points at the power spheras and lunar*" the power spheras heard that and just felt embarrassed while lunar just showing a calm face "So how do you meet each other since he is the new element" asked laksamana "oh that was when...........

{i am sorry for the late update, it's because the school is opening soon so I don't have enough time to update it......again I am sorry😓😓😓}