Part 9

???:  You called me, baby girl?! you missed me right no problem I am here you can talk to me here or if you aren't comfortable let's talk in private-

SUGA: Try to even touch her and I bet I'm gonna cut those hands off 

JUNGKOOK: Huh!? weren't you the one who used to bully her?! don't tell me you started to like this nerdy bitch?!

SUGA: Say another word against her and watch what happens next, and either I like her or not it's none of your shitty business, can't you just leave her alone

JUNGKOOK: Leave her?! and that too after searching for years and years you expect me to step back when I finally found her even her own family left her, even after having a filthy rich life they couldn't afford to grow a pathetic bitch----

Y/N POV. 

I was listening and listening but the moment he uttered a word about my parents I didn't know how and when my hands went up and I slapped him.

Y/N POV. ENDS

Y/N: Look even my hands are stinking have you been so busy finding me that you didn't even get time to take a proper shower?!

JUNGKOOK: Yeah, I see you even started speaking against me you did change but don't worry I am gonna make you regret every word you have uttered till now

Y/N: Yeah, had to use my mouth as my ears were just too tired of hearing your shit like can't you just disappear and never come back.

AUTHOR. POV. 

Y/N saw Jimin peaking on the door with the guards but she kept denying him to enter inside as she didn't want his life to be in danger too and that to because of her but he lost his patience and entered silently as jungkook was back facing suga he went and silently untied him from the chair. Y/N gestured them to leave quickly but suga ignored her and roamed his hands around his pocket to take the gun out but before they aim their guns at jungkook...

AUTHOR'S POV. ENDS

JUNGKOOK: Guys keep your guns down ( I said while turning around)

JIMIN: You know we ain't doing that

JUNGKOOK: Or else lose your pretty Y/N ( I took the gun out which I had hidden inside my socks. and turned around by pointing it on Y/N's head.)

Suga: JEON JUNGKOOK KEEP IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

JUNGKOOK: That's what I am saying keep it down or you know what I can be up to.

SUGA POV. 

'We all kept the gun down after we saw Y/N gesturing us to keep it down.'

JUNGKOOK: Now that's a smart move

JUNGKOOK: Back to you BABYGIRL ( I said by touching her with the sharpest point of the gun) Now tell me where have you kept lia, because of you I haven't seen her for a long time.

Y/N: I don't know anything about her at least trust me for now I haven't even seen her since I left school.

JUNGKOOK: LIAR you are the one who separated both of us by spreading fake videos of lia bullying people accept the fact 'You can't see anyone happy'.

Y/N: Can't you just stop now I said I haven't seen Lia and I really haven't after leaving our old school I rarely met anyone and how can you be this blinded that you can't even see the reality all those videos were fucking real unlike your lia.

JUNGKOOK: how dare you take her name out of your mouth bitch

I was about to pull the trigger when suddenly-

???: Jungkookie keep your gun down..................................................................

///TO BE CONTINUED////

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM