Part 10

???: Jungkookie keep your gun down..........

Y/N'S POV.

He was about to shoot me but then suddenly we heard a voice we turned to see who was that but after seeing her face I was shocked it was Lia but how did she come here but then I saw Jin Oppa and areum noona also standing behind her which made it clear how she came here.

Y/N POV ENDS

JUNGKOOK: Lia (tears dropped down my eyes after finally seeing her after a long time but then I noticed something) an engagement ring?! don't tell me are you---

LIA: I-i am married

JUNGKOOK: (He tried to speak somehow whilst crying he felt betrayed) H-how could you?

LIA: Listen to what I am saying first I need you to know what happened after the day Y/N left, yes the teacher punished me I got suspended but I lied to you that  Y/N planned to separate us, and yeah even the video was real I didn't even like you I already had a boyfriend but I wanted Y/N to suffer it was all my plan but after I got suspended believe me I realized everything I did was wrong and the most important reason of why I agreed to come here is you Y/N.

Y/N: Me??? 

LIA: Yes, I'm really sorry for whatever I did to you I know I don't deserve your forgiveness I took your happiness love, and everything you deserved but I am sorry and I really mean it I swear never bullied anyone nor I will, I wanted to apologize earlier but I never dared to as I thought you'll hate me even more, but once I saw Areum sunbae on the street I spoke to her about this but I asked her not to tell anyone that she already met me as I wasn't ready to face anyone, especially you but today I gathered all my courage and came here in scope of forgiveness. I am sorry.

Y/N: Limo (I went and hugged her really tight)

AUTHOR'S POV.

Lia and Y/N used to be best friends before but some misunderstandings made them fall apart Y/N used to call lia Limo before.

Author's pov. ends

Lia: You still remember that? does it means you forgave me is this really happening?! (I said in excitement and hugged her back)

Y/N: Yes I am not angry with you anymore but you have to prove to me that you really deserve my forgiveness so good luck limo.

LIA: Thanks Y/N thank you a lot I will try my best to prove myself to you----

JUNGKOOK: Y/n I am sorry too I betrayed you I played with your feelings called you several insulting names bullied you and left you when you needed me the most and the same thing is happening with me now the person whom I loved and trusted the most says She never even loved me yeah payback right, anyways I want to correct everything will you please give me a second chance for just this once Y/N. I promise I'm gonna give you all the happiness and joy a girl needs I am gonna be right by your side, I'll try to be a better version of myself and that's a promise.

 (suddenly he bent down on his knees and said something unexpected)

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??"..........................................

////TO BE CONTINUED////

*VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AND FOLLOW FOR STAYING UPDATED WITH ME*

XOXO AUTHOR NIM