A/N + Bonus Books

I decided to officially put Meta Knight x Reader on hold and work on it one day in the future. I apologize if I disappointed everyone. 

Welcome to the book of Leonardo x Reader! A year ago, I planned to write this when I noticed that there were not many books written about Leo. I was disappointed. I did stumble across some good stories, but I want to see more. I see like no stories about Kuniochi Reader! Like, where are they? Did someone write it once about that but it's not famous? 

So, this book is based on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 or TMNT2012 for short. The show came out on September 28, 2012, in America. There are a total of 5 seasons, 124 episodes, and played in total for 22 minutes. It feels like yesterday. I was only 8 years old and watching TV at my granny's place. I was watching Nickelodeon when TMNT played. I became interested and watched until the end (Polish version). When it ended, I became very fascinated and started to watch all episodes as possible. My mom and my grandmother saw it that I became slowly obsessed with it that when the DVD came out, they bought it for me. Damn, I was a happy girl. Heck, I was even dressed as Donatello on my 9th birthday! Yes, Donnie was my favorite at the time but now it's Leo. I will not explain long. All info can be found on my short Leo x Reader one-shots! 

This book will be based on the TV show and it will be quite some work since there are 5 seasons but I decided to write where Karai appears the most but I will try to make the reader appear also where Karai doesn't appear with the Foot Clan. Y/N will definitely appear in my favorite episode 'Parastica' and in the beginning of season 3 of the farmhouse. Who knows, I might write like the reader disappears mysteriously back to New York or she'll stay with the turtles until they return back to New York. Yes, the reader will be coldhearted. She hasn't smiled for years and never fell in love before but that will change because of Leonardo ;).

I will guess that you'll definitely appear in an episode called 'New Girl in Town' but should it more be 'New Girls in Town'? Find out and enjoy!

Bonus stories:

The Bite (Leo x Reader One Shot) written by Olivia200312

Camping Love (Leo x Reader One Shot) written by Olivia200312

Da Vinci |Leonardo x Reader| written by blue_divergents

The Bravery in his Eyes - A TMNT Leo x Reader Story written by skgalaxy99

The Strength in his Soul - A TMNT Leo x Reader Story Part 2 written by skgalaxy99

Hidden Behind The Mask (Leonardo x Reader) written by Rosaquartzwriting (Quotev)

Frostfall (Leonardo x Female Reader) written by the_nerdy_artist

(Sorry if your book isn't here :(