Prologue

Meet the 1-year-old baby named Y/N L/N. She's the daughter of F/N L/N and M/N. Both of them lived in a peaceful forest in Tokyo, Japan. The country was fascinating for many reasons. It was widely known for manga and video games as well. They had also amazing smart people who were very good with technology. They even had amazing Vocaloid singers like Hatsune Miku! But all of this will appear far later than you think. But also, that's where the first ninjas were born. This was not a joke! The word 'Nin' meant 'persevere' while 'ja' was the combining of sha, meaning 'person'. So, ninja meant 'persevere person'. Ninjas originated in the mountains of Japan over 800 years ago as practitioners of ninjutsu, a martial art sometimes called 'the art of stealth' or 'the art of invisibility.' They often served as military spies and were trained in disguise, concealment, geography, meteorology, medicine, and also other martial arts. Popular legends still associate them with espionage and assassinations, but modern ninjas were most likely to study ninjutsu to improve their physical fitness and self-defense skills.

So, the ninjas were passed for many years, and here was F/N L/N, the leader of the Lotus Clan. Lotus was also a flower. It was in fact a unique name for a ninja clan. The clan was very good friends with the Hamato Clan. It also meant that F/N was good friends with a man named Hamato Yoshi, the leader of the clan. His father, Hamato Yuuta, was once the leader, even sensei to his son, Yoshi, and his adopted son, Oroku Saki. Yes, Yoshi and Saki were once best friends and saw each other as brothers. Ring a bell? It was like the story of Optimus Prime and Megatron. Before the big disaster happened, they had a good bond. But that's when both of them met a gorgeous woman named Tang Shen. They fell in love with her and the love triangle started. The rivalry grew and it got far worse when Hamato Yoshi won Tang Shen's heart. They married and had a daughter together, Hamato Miwa. She was only a month younger than Y/N and both girls loved to play with each other. 

When Y/N was at Yoshi's place, then he was like an uncle to her while Tang Shen was an aunt. Yoshi and F/N were not related but good friends can also be family. Yoshi and Tang Shen loved Y/N dearly as well just like both of them loved their own daughter. The exact same thing goes for Y/N's parents about Miwa and their daughter. 

For years both the Lotus Clan and the Hamato Clan fought against the Foot Clan for years. Oroku Saki was in the fact the son of the Foot Clan leader and was an infant. When he found out about that, he felt betrayed. The rivalry got so worse than you think... The first was about Tang Shen and then when Oroku Saki found out the truth. He should be thankful that the Hamato Clan adopted him as their own and not as an enemy. But however, his mind was full of revenge and murder that he attacked his own adoptive brother, Yoshi, and that's when he accidentally murdered Tang Shen! Not only that but a huge fire broke out and Oroku Saki kidnapped Miwa with Y/N also in his arms. He murdered her parents. 

Years passed by after the brutal event. The Hamato Clan fell officially apart and Yoshi moved to New York City. Oroku Saki became known as Shredder and was the leader of the Foot Clan. Yoshi wanted to forget his bad past behind and adopted four cute baby turtles who were brothers. But then, a man bumped into him and Yoshi didn't trust him so he followed him. Turns out to be, Yoshi was right! It was secretly the Kraang! More came out, dressed as men and they wanted to kidnap him but Yoshi knew how to defend himself so he attacked. But that's when a bottle of Mutagen fell on him and on the floor. He dropped the baby turtles and they came in contact with Mutagen. They were officially four humanoid baby turtles while Yoshi became officially a rat. How did he become one? He stepped on a rat by accident. Yoshi knew that he had to hide with baby turtles so he took them first around random abandoned buildings of New York City when officially finally he stumbled into the sewers. It became officially their home. Yoshi adopted the four turtles as his sons and when he was a child, he wanted to become an artist but failed. That's when he named his sons after known artists of Italy during the Middle Ages: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Yoshi became known as Master Splinter and he trained his sons to become ninjas. Their crazy adventures would start when they were teenagers.

But what about Y/N and Miwa? The girls were adopted by Oroku Saki, now known as Shredder. They grew up, believing that Shredder was their father. They started to train at an early age. They became very good at it they will soon be Kunoichis. A Kunoichi was a master female ninja that only females can get while the boys would be honestly master or sensei. Shredder brainwashed, tricked, and lied to the girls that Hamato Yoshi murdered their families, well except for him. Get it? Y/N believed that Yoshi murdered her parents while Miwa believed that he murdered her mother. All of this was a completely horrible lie. They will officially find out the entire truth in the future. Miwa was now officially called Karai and Y/N was just Y/N. But she did adopt a badass ninja name called B/N/N. Y/N didn't smile for years and never fell in love before so she had no idea how it felt. But one certain handsome turtle will change her. If he tried hard enough. The goal of the girls was to now track down Master Splinter and kill him, along with his sons. 

What do you think will happen?