K.TH Mafia's obsession ch-2

Hello guys! Plz comment and vote Plz guys!

Ok so, let's get in the story!

What do u think?

Who's that person that was watching her?

Taehyung's POV

I m sitting on my office shouting at my manager yeonjun because of that freeking enemy they escaped presence of Tight security!

V:- How can u be so much careless?

YJ:- sir! I m sorr-

V:- don sorry infront me ( slamming hand on table)

YJ:-(flinch) sir Plz forgiv-

V:- u have only two choices:-first say bye to the world and second bring him back to me! U have only 24 hrs
And your time starts now
1,2and 3 Go.

YJ:-(start running towards door) *but- boom*

Author's POV

YJ was running towards door but suddenly door bust revealing taehyung's younger brother Jeon jungkook

V:- Yaah! Don't u know how to knock on the door.

Jk:- taehyungieee hyung!

V:- what?

Jk:- you r so sweet.

V:- what do you want?

Jk:- hyung?! Let's go!

V:- where?

Jk:- In school.

V:- Yaah! You freaking Jeon jungkook i m not child who is going for school! ( Shouting)

Jk:-(covering ears) slowly Hyung mother will hear us!(whispering tone)
Hyung! I know u r not child but my principal is saying that bring your parents in school (imitating his principal)

V:- stop your drama! And i m not your parents!

Jk:- i know but u know if i take them to school so, u know na wrong thing is going to happen with me.

V:- uhh!

Jk:- Plz Hyung! Plz Hyung! Plz Plz

V:- let's get in the car!

Jk:- Yaah!(jumping happily)
You r so sweet Hyung(shake hug)

V:- leaving Jeon or else i change my mood.

Jk:- No no don change! I m going.

Author:- Jeon jungkook is step-brother of taehyung.

Author's POV

They were now reached in school and heading towards the school door but-
But someone caught taehyung's attention and then taehyung stop walking and keep looking her and on other hand Y/N was jumping happily don't care about surroundings or whst is going on here.
But suddenly someone broke taehyung thought!

Jk:- Hyung! Where r u looking at? ( Looking at that direction)
Oo.. so, Hyung is in love ha ha (teasing tone)

V:- Jeon jk shut your freaking mouth!

Jk:- wae Hyung! I don't stop u you can continue watching your scenery!

V:- (looking at him) I am going home! Ok!

Jk:- no, no Plz i m sorry

V:- then go ahead!

Jk:- i don't even know that this devil mafia is also a blackmailer (whispering)
*But enough to hear him*

V:- what r u saying Jeon jk?

Jk:- Noth-Nothing! Let's go.

Taehyung POV

I was just keep looking at her i don't know why but my eyes are not leaving her. But i control myself and looking around and smirk crept on my face seeing everyone shivering.

After school:-

Y/N bid goodbye to her unnies and start heading on the way but she feels someone's presence behind her back and when she ready to turn around a strong arms cover her mouth with a piece of cloth that has clorophyll on it.

Taehyung POV

I deal with that principal and say Jeon to go to study and then i thinking about my plan. After school i send jk to other car to home and start doing my work. I m now understanding my one of my bodyguard how to do plan and telling him that she know fight make sure that she didn't feel your presence and then our plan worked!

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling headache but then start looking at my surroundings.it so beautiful but wait how am i here? Did someone just kidnapped me? Oh! No shit!
I quickly get up to the bed and start heading towards the door but someone come making me stop on my track.

Y/N:- Wh-who ar-e y-ou?

:-( reveal himself*darkness to the brightness*) Don't u know me?

Y/N:- N-N-No.

:- Hmm..(sigh)
So,you really don't know me (coming towars you)

Y/N:-(going back) N-N-NO.
*Back hit on wall*

:-(trappeing her between my arms) I am kim taehyung the mafia king and your soon to be husband!

Y/N:-( shocked and scared)

V:- what happen baby?

Y/N:- why do you bring me here?

V:- ofcourse you r my soon to be wife and u may also when we do marriage we have to arrange thing that's the i m doing.

Y/N:- shut up you freak mr.mafia(shouting)i m not your wife!

V:-(slapped) how dare u to shout at me?

Y/N:-(crying)

V:- stop your drama and go to the bed and Don't put feet on floor or else!

Y/N:- orlese what?

V:-(slapped again)
orelse that now GO!

Y/N:- *quickly sit on the bed and starts crying*

Taehyung:-(ignoring her)and *going outside slamming door hard*.

Next episode upload soon but Plz vote and comment Plz Plz Plz Plz🥺🥺