K.TH Mafia's obsession ch-3

Hello universals,i know some of u don't like my fiction and some of you like but don't vote and comment. why? Plz guys don't do this is wrong thing! Ok anyways can we start our story now! So, let's go.

In the morning

Y/N POV

I m now awake but wait! I m now shocked because when i tried to wake up by myself i couldn't my mom always wake me up and now see whaaaa! Really mom is saying ryt what a great i am!

But suddenly my stomach start hurting because i didn't ate anything from yesterday.I get up from bed and start going toward bathroom.

30 minutes later

When i came outside of the bathroom i become shocked because
Because taehyung is on the bed half naked and looking at me because I am only in towel. He came towards me and grab my waist.

V:- Baby, there are many bodyguards why you came outside in towel.Hmmm....

Y/N:- just shut your fucking mouth and leave me you bastard (pushing him)

V:-(leave her and then slapped her but this time hard)

Y/N:-*again start crying*
Your so cruel.I hate you I hate you so much.

V:- I don't care and there is a dress on bed. Go and get ready in 2hours.
No one gonna help you do your work by yourself.
Understand (scaredy eyes)

Y/N:-*crying* No, i don't

V:- *ignoring her and go outside of the room*

Y/N:-(fell on her knees and then sit on the ground)
Mumma papa i miss
Mumma Plz save me i don't make you angry nor gonna tease.plz my mumma i be a best daughter and allow your every talk but Plz mumma come and save me from this bastard.
U get up and start getting ready because u have no choice.U keep praying to God to save me.

1 and half hour later

3 womens came or i think maids

1:- hello mam

Y/N:- hlo

1:- let's go(smile)

Y/N:- where(confuse)

2&3:- you know later but now let's go mam we are getting late.

Y/N:- ok(scared because she know where they are taking her)

Uhh! I already know they are taking me to the marriage ceremony hall and now i m in front of mr.cruel mafia.
I don't know stuffs so, let get straight to the point.
We are now sitting on dinning table doing dinner with taehyung's family.
After dinner they bid their goodbye and all the relatives already went away.
I m now going towards room but suddenly taehyung grab me in bridal style and start walking towards his room.

Y/N:- Leave me( hitting his chest)

V:-*ignore*

Y/N:- Leave me PLZZ (crying)

V:-*open the room's door and throw her on bed.

Y/N:-*going back*

In the morning

I woke up now 7:00 Am feeling pain. Suddenly i remember last horrible night*you all know* and start crying looking at my side giving him death and hate glare.
I hate you so much
My eyes went to the locket that my family gifted me and start crying hard very hard enough to wake him up.

V:- uhh... *Totally ignore*

1 hr later

We are now done showering and doing breakfast.then he went away for work.