Mafia's obsession ch-8

Hlo guys! Welcome back to New ch of taehyung's Mafia's obsession. I hope you'll are good and healthy and keep going towards your success with liking my FF 😅😅and plz always keep voting and follow me. This is humble request universals🥰🥰.

1 month later

Y/n POV

I m see him changing for me in this month.He care for me,he love me that much that he can kill the whole world and yes he try to kill a person.

Flashback

1/2 month

I m walking in park seeing children and with i go and join them. It's fun to play with children like a child so, that's why I am playing with them.I give chocolate to all of them thensay goodbye to all of them but i feel someone's stare on me so,i look at the direction and yes he the stranger staring continuously with flirty eyes but then someone start beating him.
I go to the direction and see that this is taehyung who is beating the bastard.

V:- How dare to look like that what mine?
Haa.... Don't u scared doing these things.( Punching him until his nose and mouth get bleed)

He is beating him with his soul out.

Y/n:- Stop it!
If u keep beating him then he would be die.

V:- So, what I don't fucking
Care about him.
How dare he to look-

Y/n:- See! If you keep beating then he would be die and cops will arrest you.I don't want that someone is in danger by me.

V:-*stop beating and start coming to your direction then,stop and cup your cheeks like koala*
No, baby you won't
Why cops will arrest me?
Haa..... I didn't do anything wrong and top of that i m a mafia of this world!
Hmm...

Y/n:- *looking down*
Bu-but i-i- i don't want!

V:-*smile* As my princess wish ok! Angel

Y/n:-*start heading towards your home but u feel high and when u focus what is going on then you understand that he grab you in bridal style*
What are you doing?
Leave me i can go home by myself!

V:- I know baby! But i dont want that ur legs get dirty because of this road!

Y/n:- Shut your mou-

V:-you shut your mouth orelse i kiss you!

Y/n:-*hiting his chest then unintentionally hiding your face in his chest like baby is sleeping*

V:- Cute!

Flashback end

See! Told you that how obsessed he is but not more than love.I know that cause i always see him coming in my room at night when i sleep.
He hug,kiss me,cuddle with me and doing his lovey stuff with me.

My thought get inturrped by him.yes him he always came at morning with breakfast.

V:-What happen baby?
What r u thinking?

Y/n:- No-nothing!

V:-*pout* hm so u don't want to tell me ryt!

Y/n:- It's personal
*With attitude like kid*

V:-Oh! Really
*Chuckle*
Cute baby now eat this!

Y/n:-What is this?

V:-Breakfast!
In there is a chocolate cookie and flavoured milk of strawberries.

Y/n:-REALLY!
*Happy and jumping like kid*
EYESS EYESS!

V:-*backhugging her*
My baby is that much happy!

Y/n:-*calmed down*
I-i like str-strawberry milk tha-that's why!

V:-*chuckle*
Ok then finish it orelse i will finish it.

Y/n:-*you quickly take milk then drink and start eating chocolate cookie*

V:-*chuckle*
My princess u'r so cute baby!
Ok i m going to office now take care of yourself ok and if you need anything then tell me Quickly.
Ok baby!

Y/n:-*Nodding continuously like kid*

V:-*again chuckle and kissed your forehead*
Bye baby!

Y/n:- Bye!*focus on eating*

In afternoon

You are walking in park and playing with childern again and again gave them chocolate then,start heading towards your house but you feel someone's presence before you could turn around the person grab you and make you unconscious with chlorophyll.

___:-*smirk*
Mr.kim taehyung now you r gone!

With he leave take you to the basement and tied you with chair.