°Chapter 7°

Today Koro-sensei was overworking himself with extra clones. Isn't this a bit too much?.

"What happened Koro-sensei aren't you a bit to psyched up" Kayano asked trying to smile...

"Hmm not at all" does he not see he's overworking himself....

Koro-sensei was wheezing and fanning himself. "As expected you're exhausted" Maehara deadpanned. Rio was holding out her knife with a smile as I snatched it from her.

"Why are you putting so much effort into teaching us anyways" Okajima asked

"It'll be like that, the dangers of being killed would disappear so killing two birds with one stone"

"Nah we're better off doing that than studying" Mimura said uh well for me, that's a bit different-

"Yeah well if we kill him, there's a reward for ten billion too" but then what after the reward...

"With all that money,even with bad grades we'd still live rosy lives after this"

"Nyuaaah, s-so that's what you are thinking of doing"

"We are class e as in end y'know we kinda have a better chance of assassinating you than doing well on a test"

Koro-sensei face was purple with a big X mark on it "I understand it well now, as of now you're not qualified to be assassins" we looked at him confused.

"All of you come to the schoolyard please call Karasuma and Irina sensei as well" what's up with him?

"His mood drastically changed"
......................
We are currently at the schoolyard and Koro-sensei asked Bitch-sensei if she had only 1 plan prepared for a mission. "No, just as you'd expect rather than one preferred plan its better to have possible routes, For assassins its part of the basic to construct backup plans incase of unforseen circumstances should arise"

"Well your case is far from the norm, that the plan I had was in disarray, but next time I'll succeed" she continued

"Impossible, now you Karasuma-sensei" I laughed quietly at that.

"When you teach the students knife work, is the first blow the only crucial one?"

"Of course the first blow is the most crucial but the attacks afterwards are just as important" Karasuma-sensei replied

"Against a formidable there is a high probability that your first attack would dodged, the precision of your second and third strike can mean the difference between victory and defeat" he continued.

"As your teachers have said, if your next move is assured you can become an assassin of full confidence....... but what about all of you?". He started spinning

"Thinking:We'll be fine since we have assassination, you are only averting your eyes from the cause of your inferiority complex" He said as he started gathering dust.

"What if I were to flee this class? What if another assassin killed me before you could? Having lost the assassination you think as an contingency plan, you would be left with only your sense of inferiority as class e" his spinning a making a tornado. I used my hands to cover my eyes.

"Here's some advice from sensei, to all of you who are insecure... Those who do not possess a second weapon are not qualified to call themselves assassins" he stopped on a spot staring at his work.

"There was too much weed and uneven ground, I've cleaned it up a bit". by creating a tornado?!

The ground now had a track and looked much better.