°Chapter 18°

3rd person pov
****************
The e-class assassination plan was in progress.

Step 1:Embarass their teacher so much that he is distracted and lets his guard down.

"Now then. What on earth are you going to do hmm?" Koro-sensei questions Isogai.
"First you'll get to enjoy a video Mimura put together, and then the eight top testers will destroy your tentacles. That'll be the signal for us to jump in and begin the assassination. Does that sound all right, Koro-sensei?" Isogai explained

"Nyrufufufufu More than all right" Nagusa proceeded to pat Koro-sensei down just to make sure he had nothing that could help him escape.

"Are you ready? No need to hold back. Come right at me!" Everyone in the chapel was nervous about the success of the assassination but still managed to carry out their parts.

Okajima switched off the lights as Mimura switched on the TV. Y/n had taken a seat watching the introduction. Koro-sensei praised Mimura's work as the scene changed.

"Joining us today are those who shared top-secret intel with the recon team. We'll hear what they have to say....after this. His bribery...failed." the TV showed Koro-sensei reading the manga set by Okajima, his whole body colored pink.

"It failed?!" Koro-sensei was very much embarrassed "His current preference is mature office women. Here are all the dirty magazines this octopus has gathered." Koro-sensei panicked.

"No! Come on, Okajim-kun! I told you guys not to tell anyone!" Koro-sensei tried reasoning with his students but his begging reached deaf ears or bloodlust-filled ones.

"A giant shadow looms over the line for the women-only cake buffet. Who could it be? It's him....I'm koroko!. His disguise can't last long. It's a miracle they found out he wasn't a woman without discovering he wasn't even human." Koro-sensei covered his eyes with his tentacles to avoid further embarrassment.

"Eh? Porn, cross-dressing and not a hint of shame? What a dirty pervert." Hazama teased further humiliating the octopus. It was a hilarious sight to y/n but she tried as much as possible to keep a serious face.

"When he's short before payday, this man lines up his images to get free tissues. And what does he do with them? Fries them up and eats them. Has he no dignity as an educator-nay, as a living being? And that's not at all. We have a full hour of embarrassing footage of this instructor."

"Another hour of this?!" Koro-sensei shrieked.

○○○○○○○○
An hour had passed and poor Koro-sensei had reached his limit and the Chapel was empty.

"Im dead, im already dead. With all that in the open....... I can't go on living"

"Now, did you notice anything while you sat through our top-secret video? Koro-sensei" Koro-sensei looked around the chapel.

"Water? But I didn't sense anyone pouring it in! It couldn't be......high tide"

Step 2: Shorten the support piling on the chapel and wait for the water from the hide tide to seep in and soak Koro-sensei's tentacles.

The eight top testers walked in with guns, ready to shoot their tentacle."Seasick, shamed, and now waterlogged....You've slowed down quite a bit." Y/n raised her assault rifle.

"A promise is a promise. No dodgin' now"
"Begin" Isogai commandant as the top testers took a shot at Koro-sensei's tentacle with y/n taking two shots.

Step 3: Shoot his tentacles and make his movement slow then pull apart the chapel walls.

Step 4: Create a hydraulic cage around Koro-sensei which will make him panic and confuse him which will lower his reaction speed even further as he doesn't do well with a change of environment.